ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders are in even more dysfunction
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:24 AM 04-19-2019

Sources: #Raiders coach Jon Gruden and GM Mike Mayock sent their scouts home for the weekend and they are not expected to return by draft time. The belief is they don’t know who to trust and wanted to clear the room.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 19, 2019

[Reply]
frozenchief 12:33 PM 04-19-2019
I'm kind of torn. I really don't like the Raiders but when they're shitty, it really doesn't mean anything for us to beat them. Same with Denver.

I really hope Hard Knocks picks the Raiders this year.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:58 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I'm kind of torn. I really don't like the Raiders but when they're shitty, it really doesn't mean anything for us to beat them. Same with Denver.

I'm not (torn). Screw them and their dumbassery fans who (being a raider fan) is all about embracing the dirtbag image, and dressing up each weekend like it's Halloween.

Half of them can name you no more than 3-4 players on their team for god's sake.

They deserve this.......each and every year.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:04 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I'm not (torn). Screw them and their dumbassery fans who (being a raider fan) is all about embracing the dirtbag image, and dressing up each weekend like it's Halloween.

Half of them can name you no more than 3-4 players on their team for god's sake.

They deserve this.......each and every year.
This. Same for Denver as well.
[Reply]
FAX 01:06 PM 04-19-2019

Gruden in the war room after sending all of his scouts home pic.twitter.com/FHH5verC72

— Grant Goldberg (@GrantGoldberg) April 19, 2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:10 PM 04-19-2019
:-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:11 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

This was great - especially the "supercuts near me"
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:43 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I don't even understand... How do you have scouts that you can't trust? What tf are they untrustworthy about? If you don't trust their judgment then why do they work for yo -- you know what I'm going to give myself a brain tumor if I try to understand this. I'm going to go play in traffic
Obviously different scouts are having different opinions on individual players.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:16 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So exactly what dipshit Pioli did his first year. This is going to turn out great.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:21 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Pioli should of banished himself.
Everytime someone types "should of" a puppy dies.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:28 PM 04-19-2019
I'm going to laugh if the Raiders completely fuck up their three 1st round picks.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:29 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
THIS!
[Reply]
jallmon 03:44 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Where’s that dumbass Fader fan who proclaimed them winning the division this season?
Maybe Gruden and Mayock sent him home, too? Never know who you can trust around this fucking place.

Somebody stays up at night thinking up this shit. Gruden must be really putting it to the Faiders, and Mark Davis.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:46 PM 04-19-2019
supposedly it has to do with mckenzie's cousin is a scout. since the old gm was fired. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 03:55 PM 04-19-2019
I’ve heard Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah say that scouts aren’t even allowed to do shit at the end.

They don’t get to see the top of the board or anything. Probably because of leakers.
[Reply]
FAX 03:58 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Everytime someone types "should of" a puppy dies.
Two puppies.

And an enormous church bell falls 9 stories onto a passing angel.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up