ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Where were you when the chiefs drafted Pat Mahomes?
cmh6476 11:45 PM 04-18-2019
I was sitting in a conference meeting in Houston, and knew my counterpart from Lubbock. I went straight to him when the news dropped, and he was pretty :meh: about it.

But I will never forget where I was when I found out.

:cool:
[Reply]
Redbled 02:42 PM 04-19-2019
At home on my big screen in my cave. I was so ignorant. Disappointed we didn't take Watson.
[Reply]
Bump 02:43 PM 04-19-2019
I was right here where I am now
[Reply]
loochy 02:57 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Shaid:
It was even better when they drafted him with the 10th pick!
Numbers are irrelevant
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:15 PM 04-19-2019
Laying in bed watching the draft. When the announced the trade up, I yelled "Holy Shit!!" My wife was in the bathroom and yelled "What??" I said "The Chiefs just traded way up!! IT has to be a QB!!"
I admit, I figured it would be Watson not Mahommes. When they announced the pic, I went straight to CP to find out if we were doomed or not...

...regardless, I was ecstatic at the fact that we drafted a first round QB, and I figured Dorsey knows his bidness...

It's been a great ride ever since...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:42 PM 04-19-2019
Sitting on the ol’ couch at home. I spent most of the preceding hours that day imagining the exact scenario playing out, getting my hopes up, scared to death to hear his name get called for another franchise like Arizona or Houston.

When they actually traded up, I was thrilled but also scared that it would be Watson as I didn’t like him a ton as a prospect.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:04 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:
KC trades up to 10... holy shit, NOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
1) Watch NFLN you plebs, ESPN is ****ing trash

2) Prefer Watson to Mahomes by a long shot, BUT happy with either

Let's ****ing go! First excitement about KC in years!
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Ouch that's a metric **** ton to give up
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Damn that's a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Mortgaged too much
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
OK with it today. Ask me again in 3 years.
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Should have been Watson
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
rolled the dice on this kid. 2 year project to learn from Alex IMO
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

I like anything Smith hates!
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Why didn't the Bills stay put and take Mahomes or Watson?
Really depends on how he does but they likely sat down with Smith and said they wanted healthy competition but also him to mentor the QBOTF. 1 year doesn't seem like enough for this system. Mahomes is 21 and very raw. Needs work on his mechanics. We can afford both next season ~$23 million
THis seemed desperate to me.
Here's a list of idiots. Not you Ringleader, because I assume you're still happy. Also HCF isn't an idiot, Stephen A. Smith is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:18 AM 04-20-2019
I had just gotten home from a work dinner where I had bet a colleague that we wouldn't draft a skill player in the first....because Chiefs (I really wanted Dalvin Cook - eeek!). I was already drunk when I saw that they had traded up, proceeded to drink more as the pick came in and then a lot more as I watched every Mahomes highlight video on perma-loop for the rest of the evening. I woke up the next morning in a content haze, threw on my Chiefs cap, and went to walk my dog. Some big guy across the street was eyeing me and crossed over and approached. He told me he went to TCU and says Mahomes is amazing and we got a real gem. And he was right.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:48 PM 04-20-2019
For those of you who want to actually relive that moment the NFL Network is showing the 2017 draft 6pm-8 CST.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sucking Clays dick
Wasn't me, bud.

You suck a lot of dicks? Easy to get them confused.

As for me, I was sitting at my PC with the DirecTV feed going, getting paid to cover the draft when shit went down.

It kinda dampened the moment. I wish I had been with buds and screaming my lungs out and getting a blowjob from billay.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:57 PM 04-20-2019
Living room at home. It was awesome.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:00 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wasn't me, bud.

You suck a lot of dicks? Easy to get them confused.

As for me, I was sitting at my PC with the DirecTV feed going, getting paid to cover the draft when shit went down.

It kinda dampened the moment. I wish I had been with buds and screaming my lungs out and getting a blowjob from billay.
Yes you do. Billay's lips were in magical QB-overdrive that night and his naughty cum-bucket would not be easily sated.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up