ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where were you when the chiefs drafted Pat Mahomes?
cmh6476 11:45 PM 04-18-2019
I was sitting in a conference meeting in Houston, and knew my counterpart from Lubbock. I went straight to him when the news dropped, and he was pretty :meh: about it.

But I will never forget where I was when I found out.

:cool:
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:47 AM 04-19-2019
It was 2017 so I was probably eating booty like groceries.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:48 AM 04-19-2019
Asleep and fully expecting Chiefs to pull their usual Lil' Chiefy nonsense in the 1st round. Needless to say, waking up to football news the next day was magnificent.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:59 AM 04-19-2019
Carpet munching
[Reply]
frozenchief 12:31 PM 04-19-2019
I was at my office. I had the live draft running on a separate tab while I was working on something. Then I hear that the 10th pick is not Buffalo but that KC had traded up. I didn't get any more work done that day.
[Reply]
scho63 12:35 PM 04-19-2019
Watching the draft with my buddies at a bar and as soon as the trade happened, I went berserk knowing what it meant: we were finally drafting a QBOTF in the 1st round after more than 25 years.

It was glorious to the point of tears of joy!
[Reply]
lewdog 12:38 PM 04-19-2019
Inside your mom.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:52 PM 04-19-2019
I was in the game room of a multi millionaire
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:53 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Inside your mom.
Right??? :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:04 PM 04-19-2019
I was on Cloud Nine.
[Reply]
Shaid 01:16 PM 04-19-2019
At home and "unhappily" having a bible study. My wife didn't realize the draft started that day and I didn't find out about the plans until a couple hours beforehand. I know we were picking late and we aren't exactly known for trading up so thought it would still be ok. Literally turned on the TV and they were saying the Chiefs were trading up. I said some non-bible study appropriate words.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:32 PM 04-19-2019
Beating off to pictures of Kermit the Frog & Ms Piggie.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:32 PM 04-19-2019
Sucking Clays dick
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:44 PM 04-19-2019
I was teaching. I checked my phone and saw about 300 text messages and my face got hit. It was I credible.
[Reply]
loochy 02:10 PM 04-19-2019
I was mowing the law and listening to the local sports station coverage of the draft. I didn't expect much since it was relatively early in the round. Then I hear "hold on, there's been a move." I thought "could it be the Chiefs? Nah, probably not."

"The Buffalo Bills have traded the 10th pick to the Kansas City Chiefs."

OMG, PLEASE BE MAHOMES, OMG OMG

With the 12th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech."

I promptly jumped off of the lawnmower, ran around it in a circle 2 times, and went in to tell my wife (who didn't understand or care). I hopped on CP to post in the" OMG it finally happened thread". I then realized that it would be at least 2 years before I could see what we really have here...so I finished mowing the lawn.

I never imagined that he would be THIS awesome. It almost makes me cry.
[Reply]
Shaid 02:38 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I was mowing the law and listening to the local sports station coverage of the draft. I didn't expect much since it was relatively early in the round. Then I hear "hold on, there's been a move." I thought "could it be the Chiefs? Nah, probably not."

"The Buffalo Bills have traded the 12th pick to the Kansas City Chiefs."

OMG, PLEASE BE MAHOMES, OMG OMG

With the 12th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech."

I promptly jumped off of the lawnmower, ran around it in a circle 2 times, and went in to tell my wife (who didn't understand or care). I hopped on CP to post in the" OMG it finally happened thread". I then realized that it would be at least 2 years before I could see what we really have here...so I finished mowing the lawn.

I never imagined that he would be THIS awesome. It almost makes me cry.
It was even better when they drafted him with the 10th pick!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up