ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where were you when the chiefs drafted Pat Mahomes?
cmh6476 11:45 PM 04-18-2019
I was sitting in a conference meeting in Houston, and knew my counterpart from Lubbock. I went straight to him when the news dropped, and he was pretty :meh: about it.

But I will never forget where I was when I found out.

:cool:
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 06:11 AM 04-19-2019
On my couch, watching the draft and praying they would somehow be able to draft him.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:15 AM 04-19-2019
I was probably beating off to commemorate it
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:49 AM 04-19-2019
I was just about to plow the wife. I remember vividly saying to myself around pick 8 “the chiefs wont be picking for a couple hours, maybe i should try to dick her down.” Got her all warmed up then the trade announcement came in and stopped. Watched the selection, had a bigger bone and threw it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:53 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Whacking my 10in dick while running a 4.40.
10? Sorry for your small penis since the average here at CP is 12!

I was at work when the Pat Mahomes pick was made. I had a feeling that if I skipped work that we would draft some shitlord Guars and they would absolutely draft a QB the one single draft that I skipped watching. They didn't fucking let me down.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:58 AM 04-19-2019
Lying on my couch why?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:00 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lying on my couch why?

[Reply]
Bwana 07:02 AM 04-19-2019
Driving home from Butte to Billings is a freak spring blizzard. Otter called me up and told me about it. He sounded like a little kid in a candy store, so I thought, hmmm, perhaps this will work out for once for the Chiefs in the QB department.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:06 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Driving home from Butte to Billings is a freak spring blizzard. Otter called me up and told me about it. He sounded like a little kid in a candy store, so I thought, hmmm, perhaps this will work out for once for the Chiefs in the QB department.
One thing is for sure, I appreciate PMII and will never ever take him for granted.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:15 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
One thing is for sure, I appreciate PMII and will never ever take him for granted.
Indeed, things worked out very well with that pick to say the least. Now if we can just get the D to at least the middle of the pack, we will be in great shape.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:37 AM 04-19-2019
Pacing around a bar/restaurant in NYC. Nervous as fuck bc of the rumors of us moving up 2 hours prior.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 AM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Pacing around a bar/restaurant in NYC. Nervous as fuck bc of the rumors of us moving up 2 hours prior.
Remember the rumors that it wasn’t for a QB?

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 07:42 AM 04-19-2019
Searching for my wife
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:01 AM 04-19-2019
I was at work, and watching the draft whenever possible on my phone. When they announced that we moved up to the 10 slot, I was praying for Watson or Mahomes (I was leaning Watson) but I was pretty sure we would Chiefup the pick. But when Mahomes was announced, I was stunned.

I couldn't believe my team, the Chiefs, finally grew enough balls to pick a QB in the first round, and had moved from 27 to 10 to do it. I promised myself that if Mahomes turned out to be a bad pick, you know because Chiefs, that I would not be mad because we were bold and had finally, finally, finally made an attempt to wash away the Blackledge stain.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:03 AM 04-19-2019
If you want to relive it, start at post 748 in the draft thread

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...php?p=14214406
[Reply]
Frazod 08:11 AM 04-19-2019
I remember I had only turned on the TV a couple of minutes before it happened and was barely paying attention (assumed I had a couple of hours before we drafted the next bust of an offensive lineman). Then I noticed the arrowhead on the screen. Took a second to register, but then it was obvious what it meant.

What a glorious day that was. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up