ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2019 Draft Ranking for Positions
chiefforlife 01:45 PM 03-25-2019
Not a good year to try for a CB1 or Safety. Makes DJLN's pick of a center sound even better...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...est-to-weakest
[Reply]
BossChief 06:13 PM 03-25-2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/arrowhe...e-lineman/amp/

With Kahlil, we certainly knew of him. He’s one of those guys who is a talented enough player to be a very productive member on any team as a defensive lineman. But every now and then a pro day will catch your attention. This was a pro day that caught our attention, because they worked Kahlil out on the offensive line. So we came back and watched this work out, and when you see a 350 lb. guy move like this, just on a simple pull draw. I mean, this is stuff you’d see from a guard that was taken in the top 20 picks of the NFL Draft … This isn’t a guy who failed at defensive line and wants to be an offensive guard. This guy has a chance to maybe be a special offensive lineman.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:15 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Be wrong all you want.

Bradbury will go 20 spots before McCoy.

Bradbury is a first round talent, McCoy a mid-late 2nd.
I'm not arguing that Bradbury has a slight edge in the likelihood to go round 1. What I'm saying is you think he's light years better from a talent perspective, which was anything but true in college. Until the combine happened, guess who was talked about as a potential first and who was a 3rd round pick? Jenkins was the 1st round guy and Bradbury the 3rd round guy. Bradbury didn't magically get better on the field cuz he ran well in shorts.
[Reply]
O.city 06:34 PM 03-25-2019
In terms of athleticism Bradbury is definitely up there. Having him get out in front of screens and such with that athleticism would be nice

Him at center with McKenzie at LG could be nice
[Reply]
staylor26 06:51 PM 03-25-2019
Question for those of you that are very high on Bradbury.

Do you think he’s a day 1 upgrade from Morse? I know he’s obviously much cheaper, but he almost has to be for me to justify it. At the very least, he needs to be as good off the bat.
[Reply]
O.city 07:33 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Question for those of you that are very high on Bradbury.

Do you think he’s a day 1 upgrade from Morse? I know he’s obviously much cheaper, but he almost has to be for me to justify it. At the very least, he needs to be as good off the bat.
I’d think he could be a similar player immediately and maybe a bit more physically strong
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:23 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
How does Mackenzie compare #s wise with Bradbury?

I remember Veach doing a video where he showed KM at his proday and said his times and reps would put him in the top 10 on IOL in most drafts.

I honestly think they have the guy penciled in to start
McKenzie at guard this soon is risky enough. They're not going to play him at center.
[Reply]
O.city 08:36 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
McKenzie at guard this soon is risky enough. They're not going to play him at center.
Yeah I just don’t know about the whole McKenzie thing

They must like him but changing positions just seems crazy at that point
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:42 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah I just don’t know about the whole McKenzie thing

They must like him but changing positions just seems crazy at that point
Moving him from DL to OG is a project and maybe he gets it fast and can be counted upon this year.

But going from DL to calling all the line calls and being responsible for the snap is another thing altogether.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:29 PM 03-25-2019
Fisher
Mackenzie
Bradbury
LDT
Schwartz

That line would have the potential to have elite upside.

Helps Pat and the running game for a long time.
[Reply]
In58men 09:53 PM 03-25-2019
Taking C in the 1st round would be tough to swallow, but I’m all for protecting Mahomes. I just think we can get somebody solid at C with our last 2nd round pick.
[Reply]
O.city 08:30 AM 03-26-2019
If they could get a CB via trade done and took say a C with the first pick, would everyone be pissed if they took the RB from Memphis in the 2nd?

He's so good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:34 AM 03-26-2019
If they could get a CB via trade done and took say a C with the first pick, would everyone be pissed if they took the RB from Memphis in the 2nd?

He's so good.
No.

If they get a CB in trade, they still have needs all over the defense. It's one thing to advocate for taking arguably the #1 C available when it's a position of need.

RB is not a position of need first of all and those 2nd round picks are too valuable. Take a RB later if you really want one. There will be plenty to choose from.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:35 AM 03-26-2019
id rather take the penn st running back
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:02 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Taking C in the 1st round would be tough to swallow, but I’m all for protecting Mahomes. I just think we can get somebody solid at C with our last 2nd round pick.
Heck, they can accomplish that goal with their 3rd round pick.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:06 AM 03-26-2019

He's so good.
I'd rather take a third Center than Henderson.

Tamba is right, if forced to take a 2nd round RB, I'd take Sanders. But I'm not taking a 2nd round RB under any circumstances (well, under one - Josh Jacobs fell, but that's it).
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up