« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:45 AM 12-07-2018

Part of the journey is the end. pic.twitter.com/vejn1Bx8Nz

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
Valiant 05:16 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
That would actually be a great idea without killing Chris Evan's character off, just have Captain America stay in another realm in the past where he's reunited with everyone from his war days. Peggy is young, Howard Stark is young, his whole group from Cap 1 is there gives him the option of walking away.
Cap and Tony sacrifice themselves to save everyone else. Thor retires and leads new Asgard, cameos after that in movies until female thor.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:29 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
So time travel means that Kang will be the villain in the Avengers movie after End Game?
Black Panther is the new villain? He's the true Kang. You feel me? :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
2112 05:19 AM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Is it me or does it look like Thanos attacks the compound in NY?
There was a massive leak of some parts of the storyline. Battles, nothing to do with the ending. If you want to know what’s in it see below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:04 AM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
There was a massive leak of some parts of the storyline. Battles, nothing to do with the ending. If you want to know what’s in it see below.

Spoiler!
Holy crap...if that's true it's going to be epic.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:59 PM 03-16-2019
I clicked it,
Spoiler!
, and then immediately unclicked. Don't want to know, lol.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:08 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Spoiler!
Spoil what you just posted right now.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:09 PM 03-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Spoil what you just posted right now.
Yeah, good call
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:10 PM 03-16-2019
:-)

[Reply]
Rausch 07:32 AM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
So time travel means that Kang will be the villain in the Avengers movie after End Game?
Nope, the patriarchy...
[Reply]
Bowser 08:43 PM 03-22-2019
Would be a lot cooler if he did...

[Reply]
O.city 09:58 PM 03-23-2019
We’re like a month away

Who’s nervous
[Reply]
Bowser 10:00 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
We’re like a month away

Who’s nervous
I'm ready.

I read an article saying the movie is going to be 3 hours long, too. Be sure to piss before you sit down in your seat.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:09 PM 03-23-2019
I'm not sure I've ever been as excited for a movie as this one.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:35 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm not sure I've ever been as excited for a movie as this one.
I was pretty excited for Dark Knight. I was VERY intrigued to see how Ledger's Joker was gonna be. He waaaay surpassed my expectations in that role, that's for sure. I remember saying "wtf?!?!" when I first read about him being casted for the role. Man I was wrong. I grew up as a kid w/ Keaton/Nicholson, and I just stubbornly thought no one could match that.

Still think Keaton is the best Batman/Bruce Wayne. Cant choose a favorite between Heath/Jack because they're both 2 different Jokers in their own right and they both played those particular roles absolutely perfectly.

But yeah back to Endgame......this move is going to fucking kick ass.

The only way it doesn't...is if they play shenanigans w/ Hulk's character again. That was the only thing I didn't like about IW, and I will be even more pissed off if something like that happens again in EG.

They haven't shown Hulk in any trailer footage, only have seen some movie art with him in Avengers suits.

I hope that means:
-They're doing something HUGE w/ the character, so big it will spoil the whole movie and they're not showing anything til that last trailer spot usually a week before movie comes out, or may not show anything at all til the movie release.

Rumors online that Hulk may die. If that happens I'll be REALLY pissed. I already don't like the Professor Hulk angle but I guess I'll just have to warm up to it...but that angle puts a damn governor on the guy and me no likey.

I just want to see Hulk wield the gauntlet and just fucking destroy everything in his path. If that happens I'll be happy.

Like......I really need to see that happen. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:38 PM 03-23-2019
I'm as hyped for this as I was the dark knight and the dark knight rises. Very excited
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up