ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Media Center>Shazam!
keg in kc 03:14 PM 07-21-2018

[Reply]
stumppy 11:26 AM 03-24-2019
Released yesterday and not showing anywhere in Springfield.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:18 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol why? That's dumb.
Are you asserting that there is no creative on earth whose personal activities and opinions affect your interest in his or her work, or are you admitting you are dumb too?
[Reply]
loochy 12:27 PM 03-24-2019
I opened this thread and I thought it was about the movie with Shaq as a genie.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:04 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I opened this thread and I thought it was about the movie with Shaq as a genie.
That's the Aladdin thread
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:03 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Released yesterday and not showing anywhere in Springfield.
Yesterday was a preview through fandango. It's not out of another two weeks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:55 PM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are you asserting that there is no creative on earth whose personal activities and opinions affect your interest in his or her work, or are you admitting you are dumb too?
I'm saying it's dumb to "want to hate" someone because they have a differing political opinion.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:00 AM 03-25-2019
I'm saying it's dumb to "want to hate" someone because they have a differing political opinion.
reiteration is no reply.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:10 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I hate DC.

I hate Superman.

Shocker, yes Rausch got in early.

****, this is hard to rate. It's goofy in a family way but, eh, I think the comedy swings missed mostly. Yes, as a Marvel fan I was surprised how well they tried to make a Marvel flick happen. It was (mostly) funny. I hated the nostalgia reaches (and they clearly did reach) but it was still ok.

I really wanted to hate the lead after his [political] posts and sjw BS but he was solid. I don't really like HOW they updated SHAZAM but I do like who they updated it with. The actor might be a dick but he was solid in the role.

If that makes sense...

Overall: B-
Are you sure you're not mixing up your Captain Marvels? Granted, I avoid twitter like the plague, but I haven't seen or heard anything about Levy shooting his mouth off about anything.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:23 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yesterday was a preview through fandango. It's not out of another two weeks.
Oh, I see.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:31 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Are you sure you're not mixing up your Captain Marvels? Granted, I avoid twitter like the plague, but I haven't seen or heard anything about Levy shooting his mouth off about anything.
I haven't seen much [or really looked for, for that matter] from Levi, but he might be thinking/stewing about Levi rebuking people who were promoting Shazam OVER Cpt.Marvel BECAUSE Shazam is old-fashioned fun instead of SJW bellyaching.

Not saying that's definitely what Rausch is irked over, or [whether it is or isn't] such a relatively mild rebuke rises to the level of SJWBS. Just trying to possibly clear up your query.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:03 AM 03-25-2019
Well, I like Chuck. If he's another raging leftist loon, I'd just as soon not know about it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:33 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
reiteration is no reply.

Hot damn, are we really doing this?

It’s fucking dumb to want to hate someone because they think differently than you do- particularly when the differing opinions aren’t hateful or intentionally hurtful.

This debate is also really fucking dumb.
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:19 PM 03-25-2019
Hot damn, are we really doing this?

It’s ****ing dumb to want to hate someone because they think differently than you do- particularly when the differing opinions aren’t hateful or intentionally hurtful.

This debate is also really ****ing dumb.
It's not a debate. You refused to answer his question. He won and you lost. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:49 PM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
It's not a debate. You refused to answer his question. He won and you lost. :-):-):-)

.... But for real, though. You’re a dumbshit.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:31 PM 04-06-2019
It was pretty funny and kind of parodied some of the superhero tropes but not in a mean spirited way.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up