ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 195
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)
Dante84 11:29 PM 04-26-2017
Let's fucking do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:16 AM 04-27-2017
We're going Cunningham. I can see it now.

And people will scream DJ 2.0.
[Reply]
O.city 08:17 AM 04-27-2017
It's gonna take forever to get to our pick
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 08:20 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No there really isn't. You also don't know who will stay in school. There's 2 good ones and the rest are the same as this year.
Walter's has 3 QB projected in the top 5 next year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:21 AM 04-27-2017
FUCK YOU DORSEY
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 08:22 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
FUCK YOU DORSEY
:-):-)

might as well get it out of the way early
[Reply]
RunKC 08:22 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
We're going Cunningham. I can see it now.

And people will scream DJ 2.0.
That sounds about right. Fuck me
[Reply]
O.city 08:23 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Walter's has 3 QB projected in the top 5 next year.
And they had how many there this time last year for the 17 class?

I'm not opposed to waiting but it's a dangerous game to play and one where you end up having to make shitty decisiins.
[Reply]
The Bunk 08:23 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So Paylor is saying Adoree Jackson is the Chiefs pick...
Holthus was hinting at this heavily yesterday on 810 as well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:24 AM 04-27-2017
C'mon folks. We need more tags in this thread. Step your game up.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 08:26 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
And they had how many there this time last year for the 17 class?

I'm not opposed to waiting but it's a dangerous game to play and one where you end up having to make shitty decisiins.
I get it.

My point is just making a plan to set yourself up for the next year. It's not about just avoiding this year.

MAKE.A.PLAN

So we have more choices and aren't just taking whoever is left.
[Reply]
O.city 08:29 AM 04-27-2017
I get it.

My point is just making a plan to set yourself up for the next year. It's not about just avoiding this year.

MAKE.A.PLAN

You've said this before, it still doesn't make sense to me. Make a plan for the draft? How? Trade back for a first round pick next year?

Who is someone trading up to 27 for that's gonna give up a forst rounder next year? I don't really see it at 27. If they were at say, 15 or so maybe.
[Reply]
O.city 08:31 AM 04-27-2017
If next year's class is that good at qb, you gotta figure one of them is going first overall so getting up to thay pick isn't happening.

So you're left with getting up into the top 5 ish for the 2nd best guy. Maybe, but if the chiefs finish where everyone thinks, they'll be picking mid late 20s again. To go up very high from therr is gonna be pretty costly
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:32 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
This time tomorrow we'll either love or hate Dorsey

I'll always love him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 08:34 AM 04-27-2017
I get it.

MAKE.A.PLAN

They already made a plan. You're just too lazy to see it.

They got comps for Daniel, Stephenson and S. Smith. They have the ammo...now use that ammo and follow through with the goddamn plan today.

Go get your guy.
[Reply]
19now11 08:35 AM 04-27-2017
today is my birthday! and im a huge alex smih fan. that means andy wouldnt ruin my day by selecting a qb in rounds 1 or 2. i cant wait to seey our heads explode when we go mcafrey, faty, and defence. this year will be the year allex is in the nfl mvp raceand may take us all the way. most you blow hards will still call for his head and put a * by our super bowl since it was alex slinging the ball. Alex admits he hears your screams, and its a contract year. hes gona blow the fuck up! book it fellas. go chiefs. fuck mchomes. steph curry lookin pos!:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 195
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up