ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pete Buttplug
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 04-04-2019
Official hate thread for Pete Buttigieg.

Question: on what issues does he actually differ from the standard Dem Party platform? If his entire schtick is hes from Indiana and can talk to Midwesterners! that means nothing. Not if hes merely babbling talking points
[Reply]
eDave 10:18 AM 04-16-2019
Guy's a dweeb.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:20 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think labor is a huge issue and it's absolutely stunning to me that the dems have been so dismissive and flat out insulting to the working class. It may not be your favorite position as a conservative, but for a small town a dem that supports unions and fights for labor protection could easily gain share. Again, the point isn't to win small towns. In the rust belt, even a small dent into rural voting is enough to flip a state. I suspect that's why Biden is doing well. A lot of people see Biden as a blue collar politician.
Yep, that's the way I see it, too. But, just for clarification, only the rust belt. This strategy will not work on solid red (or solid blue states if the roles were reversed) IMO. What I was getting at is we are too polarized these days to swing enough votes either way in most states. But states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, absolutely.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Up