ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 195
« First < 95145185191192193194195
Nzoner's Game Room>****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)
Dante84 11:29 PM 04-26-2017
Let's fucking do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:38 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
I remember that day well. I was in Dallas at a conference. I went up to my counterpart who represents a similar organization in Lubbock to tell him the news, and he was like meh, and I was like fock you we got a QB :-)
I've honestly never celebrated so hard for a draft pick. After years of passing on QBs (and many of those COLOSSAL busts) they finally get a guy with as much talent as I'd ever seen. Glorious...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:39 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Matt Miller final mock:

1. Marlon Humphrey
2. Nathan Peterman
3. Blair Brown

We're going to draft Peterman guys. Might was well just come to grips with it.
:-) some REALLY good stuff in here
[Reply]
Womble 07:53 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by 19now11:
today is my birthday! and im a huge alex smih fan. that means andy wouldnt ruin my day by selecting a qb in rounds 1 or 2. i cant wait to seey our heads explode when we go mcafrey, faty, and defence. this year will be the year allex is in the nfl mvp raceand may take us all the way. most you blow hards will still call for his head and put a * by our super bowl since it was alex slinging the ball. Alex admits he hears your screams, and its a contract year. hes gona blow the **** up! book it fellas. go chiefs. **** mchomes. steph curry lookin pos!:-)
10/10 post.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:29 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
YOU IDIOTS....you don't fly off the handle over not selecting Johnny Football Lite.
Never let Clay forget.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 08:55 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Did we draft anyone good?
Really like Jehu Chesson. He will be a hall of famer IMHO!
[Reply]
Page 195 of 195
« First < 95145185191192193194195
Up