ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vote for the most despised Chief of all time.
Dee Ford 36 18.95%
Stupid Kicker 56 29.47%
Matt Cassel 19 10.00%
Scott Pioli 55 28.95%
Neil Smith 4 2.11%
Todd Blackledge 4 2.11%
Steven Nelson 3 1.58%
Marcus Peters 8 4.21%
Elvis Grbac 4 2.11%
Eric Berry 1 0.53%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vote for the Most Despised Chief Ever
Redbled 09:37 PM 04-13-2021
So we had many names to consider, but for simplicity I decided to just take the top 10 names in terms of number of nominations and vote on those, otherwise we are looking at a very large list which can water down the truly most despised Chiefs. Not only can we know our most hated Chief of all time, but I'd suggest making the top 4 vote getters our Mount Rushmore of Hate.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:10 AM 04-14-2021
Someone really voted for Neil Smith huh

It's Scott Pioli. I don't even consider him a Chief, he's a Patriot saboteur
[Reply]
tredadda 08:31 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Shaid:
I have to go Dee Ford simply because that was a virtually guaranteed SB win that he cost us and it also ended up a loss to Brady in the postseason which ends up hanging over Mahomes like it's his fault. So fuck Dee Ford.
This all day. He gave Brady a SB he didn't deserve while denying Mahomes one he deserved. At that time I had never witnessed the Chiefs in a SB and he delayed it by a year because he didn't know which side of the ball to line up on.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:38 AM 04-14-2021
Ford = Retarded

Pioli = Asshole

Grbac = Retarded asshole
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:40 AM 04-14-2021
Grbac isn't an asshole he's just a sexy guy in white socks don't be mad because God made him that way
[Reply]
morphius 08:40 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Someone really voted for Neil Smith huh

It's Scott Pioli. I don't even consider him a Chief, he's a Patriot saboteur
I didn't vote for him, but he did always bother me with how many plays he took off during a game, and then going to Denver and throwing it in our faces.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:43 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
All Cassel votes need to be re-routed to Pioli, who traded for him and wouldn’t admit his mistake and cut bait when any sane person would have.
I voted for Cassel because to me, Pioli was never a Chief. He was always a Patriot, even when wearing his Chiefs gear.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:45 AM 04-14-2021
I don't think non-players should be part of the poll, but if you're going to include Pioli, shouldn't you include Carl Peterson? He'd easily be in my top 10.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:45 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Grbac isn't an asshole he's just a sexy guy in white socks don't be mad because God made him that way

[Reply]
wazu 08:47 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I don't think non-players should be part of the poll, but if your going to include Pioli, shouldn't you include Carl Peterson? He'd easily be in my top 10.
If we're including non-players I don't see how Britt Reid isn't on the list. And how in the world could anybody have Eric Berry as their most hated player? He was a great Chief.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:51 AM 04-14-2021
Too many with better stripes than Dee Ford. Have been glamoured by that blood sucking devil whore Tom Brady.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:51 AM 04-14-2021
People should be appreciative for the incredible plays that Neil Smith and Eric Berry gave us.

Flushing all those moments because fans don't get that this is a business and shit happens, shake my head
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:54 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
If we're including non-players I don't see how Britt Reid isn't on the list. And how in the world could anybody have Eric Berry as their most hated player? He was a great Chief.
So was Peters, on the field, and we've had plenty of CBs who were worse than Nelson.

Peterson cost the team multiple trips to the Super Bowl, in my opinion, thanks to his ego and his offensive ineptitude.
[Reply]
wazu 08:55 AM 04-14-2021
I'll take Steven Nelson all day over William Bartee.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:01 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I voted for Cassel because to me, Pioli was never a Chief. He was always a Patriot, even when wearing his Chiefs gear.
I don't blame Cassel. He sucked, but its not his fault Pioli graded him out perfectly and paid him a fat contract. Nor was it his fault Pioli protected him by not bringing in competition and inadvertently forcing Haley to start him until Haley just stopped caring.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:03 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I don't blame Cassel. He sucked, but its not his fault Pioli graded him out perfectly and paid him a fat contract. Nor was it his fault Pioli protected him by not bringing in competition and inadvertently forcing Haley to start him until Haley just stopped caring.
I don't blame Cassel either but to me, Pioli isn't a Chief so I really didn't know what else to do other than vote for his proxy.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up