ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:56 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
And yet you just did.

Sorry if you can't see the difference between having a Choice to take a vaccine not approved by the FDA and being Forced to by your employer.
Someone doesnt know what they are talking about:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56226979
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:39 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I did not mention the Government-it is the sheep of this country that are letting corporations like MLB and the NFL dictate and control their private health choices.

Forcing an employee to take an experimental vaccine that is proving to have serious short-term side effects and not having any idea what the long-term problems could be is a few steps down from what China is doing to their citizens.

Want to go to the Chiefs Home Opener? Better get your Vax papers in order comrade.
Those issues are less than 1 in a million. The average of having a clot is 3/10 without the vaccine. But you go ahead and keep ignoring the reality to keep yourself and others twisted.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:39 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Kill yourself
You first

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
loochy 05:40 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
This person should be turned in to authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You are complicit in this fraudulent activity and should also be held accountable.
Haha....look at rules boy over here
[Reply]
DTHOF 06:03 AM 04-14-2021
I have a question that maybe someone with medical background could answer.

So if someone has been exposed to covid or had it and their body has fought it off what is the point of the vaccine. From my understanding vaccines have been for when people have not had the ability to fight it off or the virus acts so quickly it kills them before the body can fight it off. i.e Mumps, polio, etc...

Or is there another reason to get it?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 06:21 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by DTHOF:

So if someone has been exposed to covid or had it and their body has fought it off what is the point of the vaccine. From my understanding vaccines have been for when people have not had the ability to fight it off or the virus acts so quickly it kills them before the body can fight it off. i.e Mumps, polio, etc...

If you had covid, and had symptoms - your body essentially failed to "fight it off"
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:25 AM 04-14-2021
Immunest free to walk the streets of America. WTF
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:32 AM 04-14-2021
I personally got the phizer, just for my grandfathers piece of mind. But i dont believe an employer should be able to mandate you get one. If most of the population has it why can you be allowed to risk your own life?
[Reply]
Monticore 07:03 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by DTHOF:

The vaccine is to save people from contracting a specific disease in some cases you are offered some protection from that disease if you have had it in the past ,some of this protection can be lifelong some more short term and some failing somewhere in between, we are not sure where COVID will fall when it comes to protection from natural infection at this point we think maybe years but some people have gotten it more than once already so until they figure it out they are recommending the vaccine which they think is offering a better immune response than natural infection .

Forgot to mention that with the variants around getting natural infection to one of them might not cover you for all of them, vaccine can be engineered to maybe cover a wider spectrum of variants.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:19 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
If you had covid, and had symptoms - your body essentially failed to "fight it off"
Not sure this is correct symptoms just mean your body is fighting it off and doing it's job so I would not consider symptoms as a failure in your immune system if you die then yes I would consider that a failure but I also don't consider that a symptom.
[Reply]
Spott 07:32 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Not sure this is correct symptoms just mean your body is fighting it off and doing it's job so I would not consider symptoms as a failure in your immune system if you die then yes I would consider that a failure but I also don't consider that a symptom.
I would consider death or having to have medical intervention a failure. Getting a mild symptom and fighting it off seems to be the natural response of a healthy individual.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:39 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I would consider death or having to have medical intervention a failure. Getting a mild symptom and fighting it off seems to be the natural response of a healthy individual.
pretty much, fever is good at killing viruses and bacteria, coughing is good at expelling things from your lungs I am sure diarrhea is good somehow but still trying to avoid that one more than most . Getting a fever /chills from vaccines also mean your body is doing what it is supposed to do to help protect you .
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:51 AM 04-14-2021
The vaccine is to save people from contracting a specific disease in some cases you are offered some protection from that disease if you have had it in the past ,some of this protection can be lifelong some more short term and some failing somewhere in between, we are not sure where COVID will fall when it comes to protection from natural infection at this point we think maybe years but some people have gotten it more than once already so until they figure it out they are recommending the vaccine which they think is offering a better immune response than natural infection .
People on the Planet that post here regurally have got Covid twice. This blanket "you had covid so you are good" is not 100% correct. And science just doesn't know how long the immunity, if there, lasts.

pretty much, fever is good at killing viruses and bacteria, coughing is good at expelling things from your lungs I am sure diarrhea is good somehow but still trying to avoid that one more than most . Getting a fever /chills from vaccines also mean your body is doing what it is supposed to do to help protect you .
Main complaint is fatigue. Because your body is hard at work protecting you. Usually only last 24-48 hours.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:56 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
well, you did fight it off or you would still have symptoms or have died...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:59 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
People on the Planet that post here regurally have got Covid twice. This blanket "you had covid so you are good" is not 100% correct. And science just doesn't know how long the immunity, if there, lasts.

Main complaint is fatigue. Because your body is hard at work protecting you. Usually only last 24-48 hours.
Yes, but I believe the current recommendation is to wait 6 months or so after having Covid to get the shot, as complications seem to be higher in this specific populace.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up