ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-12-2021

#BREAKING Former Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in February crash that critically injured 5-year-old Ariel.

D-level felony, punishable by up to 7 years in prison.@41actionnews https://t.co/PVKqps8PPE

— Dia Wall (@DiaWall) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:02 PM 04-12-2021
I feel bad for Andy, I believe that even though Andy likely could've done more to steer his sons in a better direction as many parents feel they could've done, but his sons really fucked him over. I believe everyone makes their own choices in life, and there's only so much you can blame on addiction. At some point, you chose to continue down that path, and now that little girls life is ruined and your Dad has to answer for your bullshit.
[Reply]
KermitUnderCenter 03:04 PM 04-12-2021
The judge will tomahawk these charges with a fine and court mandated AA. Britt will be back on the sidelines 2022.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:17 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by KermitUnderCenter:
The judge will tomahawk these charges with a fine and court mandated AA. Britt will be back on the sidelines 2022.
Signed Mahomes jersey will seal it!
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:55 PM 04-12-2021
bac being 2 hours delayed could be an issue

car being in the road might also be an issue

I would expect the girl to recover, and have lots of tax problems from the donations flowing in. B Reid gonna get probation
[Reply]
JakeF 04:01 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
That's light.
absolutely

If daddy wasn't rich and famous he would be facing reckless driving+.

There's a lawsuit coming for all the medical bills for that kid too.

Same goes for Tiger Woods, he got off easy too.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:05 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
bac being 2 hours delayed could be an issue

car being in the road might also be an issue

I would expect the girl to recover, and have lots of tax problems from the donations flowing in. B Reid gonna get probation

I'm hearing things like the girl's life is ruined, do we even know if there's going to be lasting effects of this? Every report I hear is she is getting better by the day, I don't think that says anything about prognosis for a full recovery or leaving her in a debilitating state.
[Reply]
tmax63 04:56 PM 04-12-2021
Sounds like the "estimated BAC" means that he tested in the low impaired (0.04 - 0.05) range and they want to make sure he gets charged as a full DUI not impaired. About like drinking 3 beers in an hour then driving. There's a shit ton of people out there that do that on a regular basis. Not saying it's right, just saying it would be far more damning if he had actually tested 0.113 the 2 hours after the crash or however long it was that the test ocurred.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:58 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Sounds like the "estimated BAC" means that he tested in the low impaired (0.04 - 0.05) range and they want to make sure he gets charged as a full DUI not impaired. About like drinking 3 beers in an hour then driving. There's a shit ton of people out there that do that on a regular basis. Not saying it's right, just saying it would be far more damning if he had actually tested 0.113 the 2 hours after the crash or however long it was that the test ocurred.
His blood was near the legal limit three hours after the accident.
[Reply]
wazu 05:06 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Driving 85 on an on-ramp kinda dissolves the concept of this being reasonable. Let's assume the alcohol was not even a factor. Who the fuck floors it to 85 then turns around and stops even looking at what is in front of them?
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:48 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He was drunk, so **** him.

Also, the first car was pulled over on the on-ramp, butt in the lane, with their lights off. Dumb. Not worthy of getting hit by drunk driver, but dumb.

Again, **** him.
I've been wondering about that. The whole accident makes a lot more sense now. Where did you see this?
[Reply]
stevieray 07:51 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Going 83 mph on that off ramp? Wtf
on ramp...loong and DARK. Not a single light down there. to.this.day. People do eighty on 435 on the reg. Supposedly he was doing almost 70 when he hit them.

Bottom line, his reflexes were dulled by the booze.

He's going to prison.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:29 PM 04-12-2021
He maybe should get hypnotized to dilate to a safe word.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:32 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
on ramp...loong and DARK. Not a single light down there. to.this.day. People do eighty on 435 on the reg. Supposedly he was doing almost 70 when he hit them.

Bottom line, his reflexes were dulled by the booze.

He's going to prison.
The roads were wet and slick- he could not have stopped going that fast even if he tried. But he was drunk and never saw it coming. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:47 PM 04-12-2021
This motherfucker hit the first car at damn near 84 mph and then traveled 231 feet (almost 80 yards and slammed into the Traverse and had only slowed down to 68 mph). How the fuck does he not slam on his brakes after the first impact?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:23 PM 04-12-2021
A dumbass reporter wants the Chiefs to be held responsible legally and with the NFL.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/where-w...210840236.html
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up