ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-12-2021

#BREAKING Former Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in February crash that critically injured 5-year-old Ariel.

D-level felony, punishable by up to 7 years in prison.@41actionnews https://t.co/PVKqps8PPE

— Dia Wall (@DiaWall) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:55 PM 04-13-2021
How do we know that he wasn't sitting in his office drinking his own stuff watching film or some shit? How do we know he wasn't alone? I can see a guy deciding (stupidly) that he's going to have a few beers late at the office while watching film or some shit, then goes and gets in his truck and does that. Until there's more to it, I don't see how anyone is responsible except Brit himself. That may change, but for now, that's really all we have here.

I hope that little girl is getting better every day.
[Reply]
mdstu 08:14 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Belcher spoke to Pioli in his office then 5 fucking minutes later killed himself in front of him and others.
Why did you make this up? It doesn't even help your argument.
[Reply]
srvy 09:13 PM 04-13-2021
Britt could have had a cooler of travelers in the trunk in the parking lot and maybe a bottle. Slammed down some brews with some coaches that wouldn't be on the organization.

I hope like hell it wasn't in the Chief's offices or locker room as that would look like it was condoned.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:39 PM 04-13-2021
We might as well brace ourselves now. No matter what the facts of the case are, the anti-Chiefs media Florio, LaCanfora, the remnants of the Star will do their damndest to pin the blame on the Chiefs regardless of what the facts are.
[Reply]
wazu 09:40 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Britt could have had a cooler of travelers in the trunk in the parking lot and maybe a bottle. Slammed down some brews with some coaches that wouldn't be on the organization.

I hope like hell it wasn't in the Chief's offices or locker room as that would look like it was condoned.
So fucking what if it was? There are offices all across KC that have booze in them. People socialize after work. Major employers wheeling in coolers of beer and designating time for coworkers to socialize and drink. Doesn't mean any of the employees aren't responsible for their actions.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:54 PM 04-13-2021
Exactly my point. They should have cut bait with Andy in Feb and hired Eric. Get Britt Reid news out of the organization. His kid has brain damaged a child for life for gods sake. That won't go away anytime soon and will only come up over and over again every time the Chiefs name comes up.
:-)

Fire a coach that has taken us to back-to-back SB's? Insanity.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:58 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
We might as well brace ourselves now. No matter what the facts of the case are, the anti-Chiefs media Florio, LaCanfora, the remnants of the Star will do their damndest to pin the blame on the Chiefs regardless of what the facts are.
Those hypocrites can fuck off. Their opinion means zip.

They will be saying stuff like Britt was probably doing the Chop while he was driving, so that needs to be banned along with ALL alcohol sales at every Chiefs game. No drinking during tailgating either.

Arrowhead going dry!!
[Reply]
srvy 10:04 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
So fucking what if it was? There are offices all across KC that have booze in them. People socialize after work. Major employers wheeling in coolers of beer and designating time for coworkers to socialize and drink. Doesn't mean any of the employees aren't responsible for their actions.
Yes I know but they wouldn't be scrutinized like a billionaire of an NFL sports franchise.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:05 PM 04-13-2021
Clark should have cut bait with Andy and gave the team to Eric. This distraction will go on and on. The SB was partially lost becuase of it. Players were not focused at all. OL is main reason but we looked flat as ****.
So, have you thought about killing yourself today?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:55 PM 04-13-2021
Clark should have cut bait with Andy and gave the team to Eric. This distraction will go on and on. The SB was partially lost becuase of it. Players were not focused at all. OL is main reason but we looked flat as ****.
Weird.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:02 AM 04-14-2021
I get why you guys think the Chiefs are your team. There’s a multi billion dollar machine that depends on a multitude of people believing that lie.

But a low life—though high profile due only to his daddy’s name—position coach drinking and drugging and causing an accident and altering a little girl’s life forever has fuck all to do with football, and even less to do with your well-intended, slightly misplaced loyalty. Your fandom is not in question here. This situation didn’t affect the outcome of the Super Bowl in the slightest way.

Get over yourselves. Get over the Reid name. Try to separate your emotions from this local division of a megacorporation that you don’t work for and you certainly don’t own. I promise you that the players don’t give half a fuck about this shit. Britt is just a guy that some of them know. Nothing more. They all have their own personal stuff going on. “Your” team will survive whether or not Clark Hunt’s wallet gets temporarily lighter until he can refill it from your pockets.

Sheesh.

/Rant
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:08 AM 04-14-2021
I’d like to see Reid do some time, though a possible seven years seems counterproductive to me. I’d rather see him out earning what he can so he can be compelled to contribute financially to his victim’s ongoing care.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:27 AM 04-14-2021
I bet Reid coaches one or maybe two more seasons. The Britt thing weighs on his heart something big though, yo. The Clark is going to encourage him to retire. That's gonna happen. I love Andy and I know he was the only dude who could have accelerated Mahomes' development the way it did. That said, dude is a turd on the defense, and maybe he's too in love with mahomes. His inability to protect him and adapt this past superbowl unveiled his greatest weakness. He can't adapt and mold his team on the fly.
Defense wins championships, so does protecting your QB, dude did neither. I think he was worried about his kid. Didn't prepare the team right.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:56 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by mdstu:
Why did you make this up? It doesn't even help your argument.
That's not made up. That is straight from Pioli's mouth in an interview.
[Reply]
TEX 09:51 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I get why you guys think the Chiefs are your team. There’s a multi billion dollar machine that depends on a multitude of people believing that lie.

But a low life—though high profile due only to his daddy’s name—position coach drinking and drugging and causing an accident and altering a little girl’s life forever has **** all to do with football, and even less to do with your well-intended, slightly misplaced loyalty. Your fandom is not in question here. This situation didn’t affect the outcome of the Super Bowl in the slightest way.

Get over yourselves. Get over the Reid name. Try to separate your emotions from this local division of a megacorporation that you don’t work for and you certainly don’t own. I promise you that the players don’t give half a **** about this shit. Britt is just a guy that some of them know. Nothing more. They all have their own personal stuff going on. “Your” team will survive whether or not Clark Hunt’s wallet gets temporarily lighter until he can refill it from your pockets.

Sheesh.

/Rant
How about you go **** yourself 11 times in a row. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up