ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-12-2021

#BREAKING Former Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in February crash that critically injured 5-year-old Ariel.

D-level felony, punishable by up to 7 years in prison.@41actionnews https://t.co/PVKqps8PPE

— Dia Wall (@DiaWall) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:40 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
This isn't a guy that worked at Walmart. This was a coach and the son of the HC. Legal team my fucking ass. One our coaches destroyed a child's life while drunk and high on pills.

Belcher? Ring a bell? Did any coach survive that shit? GM? No. You cut bait and get that shit away from the team and handle it privately.
Nobody was fired because Belcher killed himself and his girlfriend. :-) What in the actual fuck?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:50 PM 04-13-2021
ITT Red Dawg showing his ignorant hillbilly ass
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:09 PM 04-13-2021
Nobody could leave work without a drug test. They could have made meth from restroom soap and comet.
[Reply]
Otter 04:18 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
ITT Red Dawg showing his ignorant hillbilly ass
I assume next we're allowed to sue the DMV for renewing his liscence, tire company for giving him the ability drive that fast, and the gas station for allowing him to fill his tank. Let's not forget the manufacturer of the vehicle he was driving.

It's Britt's fault, no one else.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:27 PM 04-13-2021
This isn't a guy that worked at Walmart. This was a coach and the son of the HC. Legal team my fucking ass. One our coaches destroyed a child's life while drunk and high on pills.

Belcher? Ring a bell? Did any coach survive that shit? GM? No. You cut bait and get that shit away from the team and handle it privately.
They got fired for sucking not because big Belcher.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:50 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
They should have smelled it on his breath as they were patting him down for stolen pens or paperclips.
don’t forget the index cards.:-)
[Reply]
Mennonite 05:21 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
One happening inside Arrowhead the other happening on an off ramp on a public highway may be a consideration.

Chiefs ain't paying shit. Britt is but not the Chiefs.

I can see a lawyer trying to make a case and the Chiefs tossing some cash his way to make it go away. That's just part of the cost of doing business. I don't think they would lose a court case unless their was concrete evidence that the Chiefs were supplying him with booze at work.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:34 PM 04-13-2021
This isn't a guy that worked at Walmart. This was a coach and the son of the HC. Legal team my ****ing ass. One our coaches destroyed a child's life while drunk and high on pills.

Shut the fuck up, Red Dawg.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:37 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nobody was fired because Belcher killed himself and his girlfriend. :-) What in the actual ****?
Yes they sucked, no doubt but get fucking real. Belcher spoke to Pioli in his office then 5 fucking minutes later killed himself in front of him and others. You think that had nothing to do with Clark cleaning house? Of course it did. It certainly made up his mind for him.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:40 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Do bars and restaurants get sued if somebody leaves and gets in a wreck after drinking?
Yes , I know bar owners who lost their businesses due to that specific reason.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:41 PM 04-13-2021
Yes they sucked, no doubt but get ****ing real. Belcher spoke to Pioli in his office then 5 ****ing minutes later killed himself in front of him and others. You think that had nothing to do with Clark cleaning house? Of course it did. It certainly made up his mind for him.
Or the fact that Pioli convinced The Clarks to let him fire Haley while still in contention for the division then completely tanked after :-)

Going from 10-6 and a division title in 2010 to firing a head coach while in contention for the division in 2011 to 2-14 with your hand-picked replacement in 2012 will get you fired in January 2013 every single time, according to history and statistics.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:41 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Yes , I know bar owners who lost their businesses due to that specific reason.
Mods, cleanup in aisle 12.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:45 PM 04-13-2021
can you spell “Food Chain”?

Originally Posted by gblowfish:
This was an act of irresponsibility by Britt Reid. The police report said he was over the blood alcohol limit by a lot and doing over 80MPH when he slammed into the back of the car. The child has brain damage and is on a feeding tube. If she lives her quality of life will be zero. He should go to jail for a long time. But you can't really blame the Chiefs here. This was all on Britt Reid.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:47 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This is an HR shitfest for the Chiefs...

Knowingly hiring/employing someone who would have failed a routine pre-hiring background check, not adhering to nepotism rules and potentially allowing generous (to put it mildly) consumption of alcoholic beverages in their work environment.
Andy was not his direct supervisor.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:51 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
I assume next we're allowed to sue the DMV for renewing his liscence, tire company for giving him the ability drive that fast, and the gas station for allowing him to fill his tank. Let's not forget the manufacturer of the vehicle he was driving.

It's Britt's fault, no one else.
The manufacturer will be in the food chain as FCA owns the vehicle, it was on floor plan to Airport Chrysler who are in the food chain too.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up