ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
Redbled 10:30 AM 04-11-2021
Poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:18 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Surprised nobody has said Neil Smith.

I’ll never forgive that fucker for ditching us for Denver
I saw your post right before I did mine, but believe me, he would have been first on my list regardless. :-)
[Reply]
Valiant 02:21 PM 04-11-2021
Cassel, dee ford, herm edwards, disguthing,
[Reply]
bigjosh 02:25 PM 04-11-2021
Scott Pioli took over a team loaded with talent in their prime that had been drafted by carl, and ran it into the ground by trying to be a controlling, fat gay bitch with a huge ego. Not only did he not add much talent to the team for 5 years, but he also fucked up tradition by alienating former players and staff. If we are including coaches and front office members in this vote, its fat scott for me. Fuck that guy.

If not, Eric Berry can eat a bag of dicks. This team ate his whole salary in his cancer year even though they didnt have to, then he promptly repaid them by fucking them for 5 seasons worth of cap dollars, and refusing to play on his “sore heel”. Bitch made.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:37 PM 04-11-2021
Bernard Pollard
[Reply]
Spott 02:41 PM 04-11-2021
I’ll go with the kicker just because that game scarred me for about 25 years as a fan. I’ll never forget how cold I was sitting through that game to the bitter end only to have him completely shit the season away. I went to every home game that year and even went to a road game in Phoenix so I was a little more vested in the team that year. If I saw him in public today, I would punch him square in the dick.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:44 PM 04-11-2021

I’ll never forgive that fucker for ditching us for Denver
He’s def. up there for me....

Tyson Jackson too. The epitome of useless.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:49 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bernard Pollard
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:04 PM 04-11-2021
It's Dee Ford and Pioli. And it's not even close.

Steven Nelson is doing everything he can to douche it up lately, though.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:13 PM 04-11-2021

I’ll never forgive that ****er for ditching us for Denver
I thought of him as well. A Benedict Arnold is easier to hate than someone who merely sucked for your team. I could never hate a Bartee or Dee Ford more than him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:36 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Tony G would be another reference then. Wanted out, then got to Atlanta and said Atlanta "Made his career". I still have a hard time cracking a smile when I think about his career here. And I shouldn't have hard feelings. He made a decision he thought was best and the Chiefs definitely weren't going anywhere any time soon.
Yeah, Tony made a business decision. He gave us a lot of years of top performance, and he left because the team was a disaster and still digging its way down. So while it was disappointing, maybe one could say that he helped end that era by leaving.

Marcus Peters joined an ascending team and was a jerk and a locker room cancer who had to be traded far below his market value as a pure player. If Peters had been a team player, how would the 2018 season have gone? We missed a Super Bowl by six inches because the side judge had a crush on Tom Brady.

The more I think about it, I have to go with Peters. I can't think of any other player who willingly and unnecessarily cost us a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Otter 04-11-2021, 03:37 PM
This message has been deleted by Otter.
rabblerouser 03:51 PM 04-11-2021
I was in Junior High. There was this kicker...who shall remain nameless for the purposes of this thread.

It was January. The day was cold. Grey. I thought that getting the Colts without Marshall Faulk was WAY better than those pesky Chargers again...

I learned a lot that day.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:54 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The more I think about it, I have to go with Peters. I can't think of any other player who willingly and unnecessarily cost us a Super Bowl.
Eric Berry?
[Reply]
ghak99 03:55 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I dislike guys who quit more than guys who tried and failed. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Marcus Peters yet. If he had been a team player, I suspect we would have two or maybe even three Superbowl wins now.
I referred to him as the non tackling db. I was probably way too nice for most to id that worthless tube sock. Every time a RB made it to the second level on his side of the field you could watch him make a bitch ass business decision.

That reminds me, wasn't it Dee Ford who actually ran away from a running back? Fuck that guy some more.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 04-11-2021

I’ll never forgive that ****er for ditching us for Denver
It was Carl and Marty who decided they couldn't afford both Neil and DT, and they told Neil's agent that he was a free agent and they LET HIM WALK to Denver.

He didn't ditch us for Denver. He signed with Denver to play us twice a year BECAUSE we didn't resign him.

Never forget that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:58 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Going from the Albert Lewis/Cherry/Burress years right into the Carter/Collins/Hasty years was special.:-) Elway loves these guys:-)
You can't make those lists without mentioning Kevin Ross, dawg.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up