ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Up close with Lucas Niang workouts with Bx Movement
Chiefshrink 03:08 PM 04-10-2021
For as much grief as I have given this kid for taking the C-19 out, glad he has at least been working on o-line techniques.

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:30 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
For as much grief as I have given this kid for taking the C-19 out, glad he has at least been working on o-line techniques.
"Well at least he's been working on o-line techniques!"

What the fuck? Did you seriously think he wasn't training and working out? Did you just assume he was going to sit around for a whole year on the couch with his thumb up his ass?

Seriously. You're kind of a piece of shit. You do know that, right?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:39 PM 04-10-2021
Virtue Signals ACTIVATED
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:42 PM 04-10-2021
Dude this is a huge letdown. These are 6 months old or in other words old news. I was hoping for something new when I see this thread.
[Reply]
In58men 05:43 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

What the ****? Did you seriously think he wasn't training and working out? Did you just assume he was going to sit around for a whole year on the couch with his thumb up his ass?

Sounds like he values football more than life itself. Sad.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:06 PM 04-10-2021

What the fuck? Did you seriously think he wasn't training and working out? Did you just assume he was going to sit around for a whole year on the couch with his thumb up his ass?

Ugh, now you’ve done it.

He’s going to respond with a bible verse to you.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:11 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Dafuq? Advised?

You don’t think a year of grooming would not have been great - especially around Superbowl time?

Sheesh.
Exactly !!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:27 PM 04-10-2021
What the ****? Did you seriously think he wasn't training and working out? Did you just assume he was going to sit around for a whole year on the couch with his thumb up his ass?
Well, he is a millennial and I'm not saying all millennials are ungrateful and entitled and will not work hard BUT my experience with the majority of them is just that. And a lot of these players have agents who do not instruct their clients in wise ways a lot of the times. Actions speak louder than words, just saying.

Oh by all means I KNOW I'M A SINNER !! The real issue here is that YOU DO NOT think you are a POS SINNER in need of the grace and forgiveness of Jesus. And until you come to the cross of Christ and repent of your sin and become his child in service to Him in this lifetime, this will have afterlife eternal consequences you will NOT LIKE regardless of your organ playing in church which seems to be your 'johnson' right now, BUT you truly come to Christ your musical organ playing will go to a whole new level.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:27 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Ugh, now you’ve done it.

He’s going to respond with a bible verse to you.
You were close !!:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:51 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If I'm not mistaken he was OK to play but it was also strongly suggested he take a year off to recover. I'm guessing the Chiefs didn't mind him taking a year off and the unique circumstances of covid allowed niang to get some of this year's salary paid in advance. It was win win.... Until fisher got hurt.
Niang delayed his first post rookie contract by a year, right? Not sure that is a win for a third round pick who presumably has high expectations for his NFL career.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:56 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If I'm not mistaken he was OK to play but it was also strongly suggested he take a year off to recover.
If he is cleared to play then why does he need a year to recover??
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:56 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Oh by all means I KNOW I'M A SINNER !! The real issue here is that YOU DO NOT think you are a POS SINNER in need of the grace and forgiveness of Jesus. And until you come to the cross of Christ and repent of your sin and become his child in service to Him in this lifetime, this will have afterlife eternal consequences you will NOT LIKE regardless of your organ playing in church which seems to be your 'johnson' right now, BUT you truly come to Christ your musical organ playing will go to a whole new level.:-)

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:03 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner !! You get the scriptures tonight Mr. POND OF RED !!:-)

I Cor. 1:18-31

18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”

20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

26 Remember, dear brothers and sisters, that few of you were wise in the world’s eyes or powerful or wealthy when God called you. 27 Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful. 28 God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important. 29 As a result, no one can ever boast in the presence of God.

30 God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin. 31 Therefore, as the Scriptures say, “If you want to boast, boast only about the Lord.”
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:08 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Giving someone grief for opting out is pretty trash.
At the time given the info and media-induced panic I don't blame him. With what we know now about the survivability rate opting out was pretty ludicrous for anyone. Hindsight.
[Reply]
srvy 08:15 PM 04-10-2021
Well well, 27 posts in and nobody has mentioned Mr. Niang isn't masked or keeping within a six foot safe space. Doesn't seem to be that concerned with covid to be opting out.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:20 PM 04-10-2021
It’ll be interesting to see how the rest of the off season plays out. Dude could be a star at RT, could even play LT but idk if he’s ready for it. Sadly might be our best option there talent wise(so far).

Any chance Fischer or Schwartz are later signed back after they are healthy?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up