ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting surgery on mah face
rabblerouser 11:13 AM 04-08-2021
Nose job. Deviated septum. Gotta fix that shit.

Sitting in the waiting room, hungry and thirsty and wishing they would get this shit over with.

Thanks for making me laugh, CP.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:27 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Canceled. What a shitshow.
He must have decided that your face was too perfect and he could do nothing to improve it.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:56 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah, my sister, ex-wife, and my best friend's mom all had their noses "fixed" to open up their airways where they removed some tissue and reshaped the passages. They all spent months recovering being horribly uncomfortable and then got very minimal improvements. They all had different doctors. They all suffered from sinusitis and sinus infections and other breathing issues. These procedures were recommended by PCP and ENT.
Well, there's never a guarantee that it will work, but in my case, I can't fucking breathe and it's either this or an A-Pap for the rest of my life. I may still have to get an A-pap anyway, but this will actually make that more comfortable.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:57 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Best thing that could ever happen, Billay will rearrange your face for free.
That sexy beast tore my lip ring out with his cock the last time. Never falling for that shit again.
[Reply]
Cosmos 12:30 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Have you ever had a turbinoplasty?

They shrink the turbinate tissue using an electric needle, it's basically electrical cautery.

They couldn't get me numb when they did mine so he ended up giving me a leather bit to handle the pain.
Yes I have, left lobe only.

Now if any of you had the stones, try reconstruction of your nose by use of a forehead flap, needed to replace skin and cartilage removed as a result of Mohs surgery, going back in the chair 4 times until they got it all (basal)...the smell of burning flesh..

Don’t forget to have the plastic surgeon remove cartilage from behind you ear to use to rebuild your nostril lobe too...

Use sunscreen..

Anything else is a piece of cake.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:12 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah, my sister, ex-wife, and my best friend's mom all had their noses "fixed" to open up their airways where they removed some tissue and reshaped the passages. They all spent months recovering being horribly uncomfortable and then got very minimal improvements. They all had different doctors. They all suffered from sinusitis and sinus infections and other breathing issues. These procedures were recommended by PCP and ENT.
Yeah, I've heard stories like that. Just doesn't match up with my experience at all. Life after surgery is so much different, and better, than before, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:14 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Well, there's never a guarantee that it will work, but in my case, I can't fucking breathe and it's either this or an A-Pap for the rest of my life. I may still have to get an A-pap anyway, but this will actually make that more comfortable.
I couldn't have used a machine for apnea at all, almost all of them just assume you'll breathe through your nose and I couldn't.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:14 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:

Now if any of you had the stones, try reconstruction of your nose by use of a forehead flap, needed to replace skin and cartilage removed as a result of Mohs surgery, going back in the chair 4 times until they got it all (basal)...the smell of burning flesh..

Don’t forget to have the plastic surgeon remove cartilage from behind you ear to use to rebuild your nostril lobe too...

Use sunscreen..

:-)
[Reply]
In58men 08:18 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Have you been able to shit yet?
Yes sir! That was one of the first things they asked me to do lol.

It was awful trying to sit down.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:31 AM 04-09-2021
I couldn't have used a machine for apnea at all, almost all of them just assume you'll breathe through your nose and I couldn't.
My tempurpedic adjustable bed has alleviated my snoring and sleep apnea concerns.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:35 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
My tempurpedic adjustable bed has alleviated my snoring and sleep apnea concerns.
They certainly help provided you don't have some type of physiological issue they can't overcome. That's what I had.

However, with the surgeries, losing weight, and an adjustable bed all 3, I've done away with my apnea problems as well.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:44 AM 04-09-2021
They certainly help provided you don't have some type of physiological issue they can't overcome. That's what I had.

However, with the surgeries, losing weight, and an adjustable bed all 3, I've done away with my apnea problems as well.
Definitely... My nasal surgery allowed me to breath through my nose which was part of the issue.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:58 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Had excess skin removed and liposuction done last Wednesday. Still in bed trying to straighten up. Walking is getting easier and easier.
Now don’t get fat again!!!
[Reply]
In58men 04:01 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Now don’t get fat again!!!
I’m not about to waste $17k
[Reply]
stevieray 08:45 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:

Use sunscreen..

Been there, done that.

They only had to go back twice, though.

dittos on the sunscreen.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:47 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’m not about to waste $17k
That's like 17,000 McDoubles. Go for it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up