ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting surgery on mah face
rabblerouser 11:13 AM 04-08-2021
Nose job. Deviated septum. Gotta fix that shit.

Sitting in the waiting room, hungry and thirsty and wishing they would get this shit over with.

Thanks for making me laugh, CP.
[Reply]
seclark 12:58 PM 04-08-2021
well, mine was back in the 80's...they probably used a rock and a chisel on me.
sec
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by seclark:
well, mine was back in the 80's...they probably used a rock and a chisel on me.
sec
Have you ever had a turbinoplasty?

They shrink the turbinate tissue using an electric needle, it's basically electrical cautery.

They couldn't get me numb when they did mine so he ended up giving me a leather bit to handle the pain.
[Reply]
seclark 01:03 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Have you ever had a turbinoplasty?

They shrink the turbinate tissue using an electric needle, it's basically electrical cautery.

They couldn't get me numb when they did mine so he ended up giving me a leather bit to handle the pain.
oh hell no.
just the word "electric" scares the shit out of me.
they put me out when they did it.
hell, i get a script for valium just to go to the dentist for a checkup.
sec
[Reply]
scho63 01:17 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I wish I could laugh but that is so fucking sad that someone would do that to themselves. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 01:17 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Nose job. Deviated septum. Gotta fix that shit.

Sitting in the waiting room, hungry and thirsty and wishing they would get this shit over with.

Thanks for making me laugh, CP.
Just don't go for the Weekend look. :-)
[Reply]
In58men 01:18 PM 04-08-2021
Had excess skin removed and liposuction done last Wednesday. Still in bed trying to straighten up. Walking is getting easier and easier.
[Reply]
EPodolak 01:33 PM 04-08-2021
I had my bulbous Irish nose worked on once a few years back...now I actually can breathe through both sides. On the down side I look a little pancaked in profile...I should have been more specific what I wanted to end up with.
[Reply]
Fish 01:34 PM 04-08-2021
Half of CP:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:38 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Had excess skin removed and liposuction done last Wednesday. Still in bed trying to straighten up. Walking is getting easier and easier.
Have you been able to shit yet?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:39 PM 04-08-2021
Get a new fun bags upon return
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:35 PM 04-08-2021
Canceled. What a shitshow.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:06 PM 04-08-2021
Really?

I spent 30 years not being able to breathe through my nose and spent about 250 days out of every year with a sinus infection of some sort.

If I had to have the surgery every year for the rest of my life, I'd do it. It was worth it 1000x over.
Yeah, my sister, ex-wife, and my best friend's mom all had their noses "fixed" to open up their airways where they removed some tissue and reshaped the passages. They all spent months recovering being horribly uncomfortable and then got very minimal improvements. They all had different doctors. They all suffered from sinusitis and sinus infections and other breathing issues. These procedures were recommended by PCP and ENT.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:21 PM 04-08-2021
Read "Breathe" by James Nestor while you recover.
[Reply]
oldman 10:09 PM 04-08-2021
Yeah, I never had packing, just this spacer thingie. A course of steroids and Afrin to control the bleeding.
I had mine done in 1984, so I imagine there have been some advances. The worst part was the nasal drip afterward that lasted about a week, hence the gauze mustache.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:12 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Canceled. What a shitshow.
Best thing that could ever happen, Billay will rearrange your face for free.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up