ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 158
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Eureka 08:42 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Nice of a couple Chiefs cheerleaders to pose with her
KC Cheerleaders perpetuating a standard Chiefs fans have become accustom too. These are the winners of their county?

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better.
[Reply]
eDave 08:56 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
KC Cheerleaders perpetuating a standard Chiefs fans have become accustom too. These are the winners of their county?

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better.
Maybe they are smart and have great etiquette.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:00 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better than the one I bought, so who am I to judge?
FIFU
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:33 AM 04-13-2021
Maybe in the course of her pageant work she'll meet a nice young billionaire and decide to settle down? Kick out little Clarkster grandbabies?
[Reply]
Eureka 05:22 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post

I've been spoiled living here on the Cali coast as these women wouldn't even make to the pageant here. I have neighbors that look better than the one I bought, so who am I to judge? FIFU

You seem like a much better candidate to have to pay for women.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04-13-2021, 05:36 PM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel. Reason: 5 minutes is up.
cooper barrett 06:56 PM 04-13-2021
Funny that you would say that since I have been with the same woman for going on 2 decades but when I am in TX it’s always nice to hire professionals. They can teach you things to take home to momma.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:54 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Her mom was Miss Kansas. I might imagine there's something fulfilling in following in those footsteps.
So, I was originally going to make a post asking how many Mother/Daughter combos have won the same Miss State USA crowns.

But, while Googling the answer to that question, I was only able to find a very unattractive Mother and Daughter combo, who were crowned Mrs. South Dakota and Miss South Dakota respectively, in 2018. And they are so unattractive, even compared to the losers of most beauty pageants, that I can't stop thinking about how they could have possibly won any beauty pageant at all.

So, now I am posting about what was either a very corrupt, rigged set of beauty pageants, or about just how ugly the Women are in South Dakota.

I am sorry, but the daughter has to be the ugliest state beauty pageant winner I have ever seen, and she looks just like her ugly mother. I know beauty pageants have changed, and are not necessarily all about looks, but the term Beauty Pageant would suggests that the winner should at least be attractive.

I can only assume that both pageants were rigged, because holy shit these Women are NOT even slightly attractive. I have seen pageant winners who are NFL Cheerleader hot, which is to say they look very attractive from a distance, but not so hot up close. I know that there are NFL cheerleaders who are actually hot, but a lot of them only look "cheerleader hot" from the stands.

Both Tavia and Gracie are beautiful. Based on their physical appearance, it would surprise absolutely no one to learn that they were both crowned Miss Kansas USA.

Are Women from South Dakota all this ugly? I feel like an asshole and a pig asking that question, but I still can't get over the fact that these two Women won a beauty pageant.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Reroka 06:02 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
God Bless America
Amen to that.
[Reply]
loochy 07:08 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
So, I was originally going to make a post asking how many Mother/Daughter combos have won the same Miss State USA crowns.

But, while Googling the answer to that question, I was only able to find a very unattractive Mother and Daughter combo, who were crowned Mrs. South Dakota and Miss South Dakota respectively, in 2018. And they are so unattractive, even compared to the losers of most beauty pageants, that I can't stop thinking about how they could have possibly won any beauty pageant at all.

So, now I am posting about what was either a very corrupt, rigged set of beauty pageants, or about just how ugly the Women are in South Dakota.

I am sorry, but the daughter has to be the ugliest state beauty pageant winner I have ever seen, and she looks just like her ugly mother. I know beauty pageants have changed, and are not necessarily all about looks, but the term Beauty Pageant would suggests that the winner should at least be attractive.

I can only assume that both pageants were rigged, because holy shit these Women are NOT even slightly attractive. I have seen pageant winners who are NFL Cheerleader hot, which is to say they look very attractive from a distance, but not so hot up close. I know that there are NFL cheerleaders who are actually hot, but a lot of them only look "cheerleader hot" from the stands.

Both Tavia and Gracie are beautiful. Based on their physical appearance, it would surprise absolutely no one to learn that they were both crowned Miss Kansas USA.

Are Women from South Dakota all this ugly? I feel like an asshole and a pig asking that question, but I still can't get over the fact that these two Women won a beauty pageant.

Would it surprise you to know that they don't just automatically pick the prettiest one in these competitions?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:34 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Would it surprise you to know that they don't just automatically pick the prettiest one in these competitions?
I said in my post that I know it's not ALL about appearance anymore, but physical beauty is still part of the equation.

Its been a long time since I watched any Miss USA or Miss America beauty pageants, but I am fairly certain that Women who most would consider a 4 at best, aren't finishing in the top 3, much less winning the whole thing.

I don't degrade Women, and I have even been attacked on this board for pointing out that appearance doesn't have any bearing on the competency of female sports reporters or female sports hosts. But, in this case, the Women willingly participated in a competition based on their physical appearance, and they were very, very lacking in said physical appearance.

While trying to find pictures of the other contestants, it appears that the young lady didn't win Miss South Dakota, she won Miss South Dakota International. Apparently, Miss South Dakota International isn't part of the Miss USA and its associated Miss State USA pageants, which explains why she doesn't look like a typical Miss State, ala Miss Kansas USA Gracie Hunt.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:12 AM 04-14-2021

Those are South Dakota 10s.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:12 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Amen to that.
Are her tits still growing at 22?
[Reply]
eDave 03:17 PM 04-14-2021
I said in my post that I know it's not ALL about appearance anymore, but physical beauty is still part of the equation.

Its been a long time since I watched any Miss USA or Miss America beauty pageants, but I am fairly certain that Women who most would consider a 4 at best, aren't finishing in the top 3, much less winning the whole thing.

I don't degrade Women, and I have even been attacked on this board for pointing out that appearance doesn't have any bearing on the competency of female sports reporters or female sports hosts. But, in this case, the Women willingly participated in a competition based on their physical appearance, and they were very, very lacking in said physical appearance.

While trying to find pictures of the other contestants, it appears that the young lady didn't win Miss South Dakota, she won Miss South Dakota International. Apparently, Miss South Dakota International isn't part of the Miss USA and its associated Miss State USA pageants, which explains why she doesn't look like a typical Miss State, ala Miss Kansas USA Gracie Hunt.

It's in the eye of the beholder, dude. Everyone knows this.

Ugly is judging someone's appearance.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:33 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
1, 5, 2, 3, 4

5 and 4 are pretty meh.
Wow do we have different ideas of beauty.

Gracie is obviously very good looking.

The girl on the far right is "pretty" - possibly.

The girl on the far left is not pretty at all. Neither is the girl 2nd from the right. They look like snakes or birds or something. Their facial features have no softness to them at all. I mean the one 2nd from the right almost looks like Jack Nicholson's Joker.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:47 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Are her tits still growing at 22?
They can grow at 52 if she so chooses for them to.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 158
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up