ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2010 of 2683
« First < 1010151019101960200020062007200820092010 20112012201320142020206021102510 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DRM08 11:48 AM 02-12-2021
Anyone see the newsletter from Seth Keysor? He dug into the tape on every play and graded Mahomes very high. This feels like the NFL version of his game against LSU. He was pulling some miracle plays out of thin air in this game, but it simply did not matter. Rest of the team was overmatched in a big way.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:59 AM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Anyone see the newsletter from Seth Keysor? He dug into the tape on every play and graded Mahomes very high. This feels like the NFL version of his game against LSU. He was pulling some miracle plays out of thin air in this game, but it simply did not matter. Offensive line was overmatched in a big way.
Fixed.
[Reply]
carlos3652 12:10 PM 02-12-2021
Anyone see the newsletter from Seth Keysor? He dug into the tape on every play and graded Mahomes very high. This feels like the NFL version of his game against LSU. He was pulling some miracle plays out of thin air in this game, but it simply did not matter. Rest of the team was overmatched in a big way.
https://mnchiefsfan.substack.com/p/p...narratives-and
[Reply]
Pants 01:16 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
https://mnchiefsfan.substack.com/p/p...narratives-and
Even a complete football dumbass like me could immediately tell that Mahomes was balling out of control and had ZERO help from anyone on the offense.

What other QB could extend plays amidst all that insane jailbreak pressure and drop dimes like Mahomes did? Russ? Maybe? Maybe on like a quarter of those plays? Just fucking unbelievable and makes my heart ache that history will not remember this as a great performance by Patrick but rather the opposite. :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:23 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Even a complete football dumbass like me could immediately tell that Mahomes was balling out of control and had ZERO help from anyone in the offense.

What other QB could extend plays amidst all that insane jailbreak pressure and drop dimes like Mahomes did? Russ? Maybe? Maybe on like a quarter of those plays? Just ****ing unbelievable and makes my heart ache that history will not remember this as a great performance by Patrick but rather the opposite. :-)
Fuck history.

Chiefs fans know what he did on that day. That's all that matters.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:34 PM 02-12-2021

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:33 PM 02-12-2021
Herbie gets it...

I gain more respect & admiration when leaders go through adversity & setbacks then in victory.
Mahomes battled for 4 Qtrs-NEVER pointed a finger at a teammate-left it all out on the field-& in defeat, handled himself w/ CLASS & DIGNITY in postgame interviews.
Excellent job 15!

— Kirk Herbstreit (@KirkHerbstreit) February 8, 2021

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:45 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lebron had a meltdown against Dallas in one of his early finals

Jordan was whooped from pillar to post by the Celtics and Pistons for years

Brady lost twice to Eli and went nine years without winning

Pat has been playing for three years!!...a coin toss and a banged up line has stood in the way of having two or three rings already. The scary part is HE WILL GET BETTER!!..and tbh I think he's gonna unleash hell on this league moving forward.
Not to nitpick but LeBron checked out mentally when the Mavs came back and beat them in the finals. Jordan still played his ass off in a losing effort and went down fighting. There is no comparison between the two.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:58 AM 02-15-2021

Day 1 ⏰

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 15, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:05 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Not to nitpick but LeBron checked out mentally when the Mavs came back and beat them in the finals. Jordan still played his ass off in a losing effort and went down fighting. There is no comparison between the two.
Erm you are trying to nitpik and your point makes no sense at all imo. I was comparing the struggles of those INDIVIDUALS compared to Pat. Jordan lost year after year against his main competition and Lebron lost to the Mavs despite having a super team...what's your point? The difference is the same...BOTH had setbacks early in their careers.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:53 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Obligatory PFF sucks, but it's cathartic that 4 of the top 5 players were for the losing team...make of that what you will...
[Reply]
New World Order 04:55 PM 02-15-2021
It was really the offensive line and stupid penalties.

I mean if the line blocks and take away some of the penalties, I think we win.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:56 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
We are not going to be denied this year.

They are going to be on a fucking mission
[Reply]
In58men 04:59 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We are not going to be denied this year.

They are going to be on a ****ing mission
Actually, he should be elevating his foot.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:11 PM 02-15-2021
Mahomes is the greatest QB that has ever played the game. I am so sick and tired of the Brady GOAT talk. Brady isn't even 10% the talent of Mahomes. He is the most accomplished ever but a very average QB in terms of talent. See, what made Jordan a GOAT was not only his accomplishments but his incredible talent. Doing things no other player had done like flying in the air. Jordan was special from an eye test point of view. I saw him at his prime and he was that. Well, Mahomes is the Jordan of the NFL. He passes the eye test, has a killer gene and is already more accomplished than any player in history starting his first 3 seasons. I am confident he will win at least 5 SBs and be considered the undisputed GOAT once his career is over and done with.
[Reply]
Page 2010 of 2683
« First < 1010151019101960200020062007200820092010 20112012201320142020206021102510 > Last »
Up