ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 29
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
old_geezer 06:22 PM 04-29-2009
I go back a long ways with your dad also. He and I used to battle Denise (Meme) on a daily basis on the old Pigskin Park BB and then on to this BB. We didn't always agree on politics or personal matters but we always respected each others' viewpoint and I'm now a better person because I got to know him. My prayers go out to you and the family. He's a good man and he will be missed by many.
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:30 PM 04-29-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I think I speak for some others who, having the privilege of meeting your father...understand what a good man he's been.
Absolutely,our first year of hosting the fundraiser/bash he was very generous in sending a donation for our 37 Forever swim program even though he couldn't be present.I did thankfully have the opportunity to meet him the following year at the game during fundraiser weekend and he was quite enjoyable to visit with.

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
Attached: bashlogical.JPG (84.4 KB) 
[Reply]
KcFanInGA 06:31 PM 04-29-2009
Prayers to you and family. God calls a lot of people, be thankful your dad heard him.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 06:52 PM 04-29-2009
I like Jim a lot.

Tell him to get well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:52 PM 04-29-2009
One of the Star BB true originals. The board is losing a great member, but more importantly the world is losing a great man.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:04 PM 04-29-2009
Sorry to hear that James, he will be sorely missed.
[Reply]
Groves 07:08 PM 04-29-2009
Sorry about your Dad, James. Suffering is never easy. We'll get to hang out forever after this whole "fallen creation" thing is rectified. I'll get to know him there.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:02 PM 04-29-2009
Logical, you've been a great member of this message board and I've enjoyed interacting with you for the past several years. Chiefsplanet will be diminished without you around and I'll miss you. Thanks for the good times, friend.

[Reply]
Cormac 08:14 PM 04-29-2009
This is awful news, James. All the best to you, Logical and your family. You get an impression of people on here, and almost always it's incorrect. Your father created a lot of debate on here and was an important part of this community.
[Reply]
boogblaster 08:23 PM 04-29-2009
Sorry for u'll ... I really didn't know Logical but liked his input ... Hopefully he'll pull it out ... My prayers BOOG .....
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:32 PM 04-29-2009
What I knew of Jim is he would always keep you honest. I hope the legacy is passed onto his family.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:33 PM 04-29-2009
Jim was always one of my favorite posters around here. For some reason, he never thought I liked him, but nothing was further from the truth. He could debate with the best of them, but also provide great advice if you needed it.

If this is his time, I will certainly miss him. May God bless him and his entire family.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:07 PM 04-29-2009
Wow...that's a kick to the nuts. So sorry to hear this James. Keep hoping for a miracle. You're in my thoughts.

Oh, and I've changed his name back to "Logical" for posterity in case any of you are hunting for his profile.
[Reply]
Crush 09:40 PM 04-29-2009
Prayers all around. I never knew Logical personally, but I enjoyed his posts over the years. I wish the best for his family and will keep him in my prayers.
[Reply]
splatbass 09:42 PM 04-29-2009
I'm really sorry to hear this. Jim is a good man, and he will be missed around here. Over the years we had our disagreements, but in the last year or so we agreed more often than we disagreed. Either way I always respected his opinion.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 29
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up