ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Buy or Sell?
staylor26 10:41 PM 04-11-2021
Two guys that were once seen as top 10-15 prospects in this draft have likely fallen to our range for different reasons. You buying or selling on these two at 31?

1, Greg Rousseau?

3. Caleb Farley?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:35 AM 04-12-2021
Buy both, but if I had to pick, Farley.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:40 PM 04-12-2021
Man that is a tough one! Both big and awesome on tape. I would probably go with Caleb Farley as well to shore up the secondary would be killer. But man this is a tough one because they are both great players. :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:06 PM 04-12-2021
Buy on both guys
[Reply]
kccrow 08:16 PM 04-12-2021
I just went back and watched a bunch of tape on Rousseau from 2019 last night. Boy have I soured on him, I'll just leave it at that. Sell on Rousseau.

Buy on Farley IF I knew his medicals on his back looked favorable.
[Reply]
In58men 08:19 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I just went back and watched a bunch of tape on Rousseau from 2019 last night. Boy have I soured on him, I'll just leave it at that. Sell on Rousseau.

Buy on Farley IF I knew his medicals on his back looked favorable.
Check out that WR I posted in the AMA thread. Let me know what you think.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:55 PM 04-12-2021
Farley is exciting and scary. Can you imagine doing an interview with a girl in your bed in college where she’s moving her feet in background? That’s what happened in the Chris Simms interview, see below. Can he handle money? What’s his judgment gonna be? Maybe he’s a different kind of Marcus peters that we keep for a couple of years and then trade but he’s a talent and yes, I’d take the gamble.

https://youtu.be/rNnIMmBDACc
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:56 AM 04-13-2021
Buy on both.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:48 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Two guys that were once seen as top 10-15 prospects in this draft have likely fallen to our range for different reasons. You buying or selling on these two at 31?

1, Greg Rousseau?

3. Caleb Farley?
I'm selling on Rousseau. I've just been burnt too hard by Tanoh Kpassagnon.

Rousseau looks the part but I just don't think he plays his size. I think his ceiling is current-day Taco Charlton.

Which is fine, but that's not what you pick at #31.

Farley I completely trust the Chiefs medical staff. If they think he's going to be at 100% in the future, then you pull the trigger on that and don't sweat the fact he's not going to contribute right now.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:51 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Farley is exciting and scary. Can you imagine doing an interview with a girl in your bed in college where she’s moving her feet in background? That’s what happened in the Chris Simms interview, see below. Can he handle money? What’s his judgment gonna be? Maybe he’s a different kind of Marcus peters that we keep for a couple of years and then trade but he’s a talent and yes, I’d take the gamble.

https://youtu.be/rNnIMmBDACc
Props to the opening guy slipping in a Turd Ferguson.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:54 PM 04-13-2021
Sell

Buy
[Reply]
Up