Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:31 PM 12-06-2004
what in the hell did cumquat just say?

In Engrish por favor......
[Reply]
David. 07:32 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ümlaüt:
i bet that 'cuse alums when visiting this site, [cuz they are Scanlon fans] and see the ocean of hate that is Rich Scanlon... heh. Im hoping he turns out to be this badass... Urlacher-esque.

I also wonder what he thinks of the planet's inside joke about him... or if he even knows.

I bet he stumbles across this... if so, yo whaddup Rich. Im on your bandwagon man. Kick some ass man, see if you can find some of that clear / cream shit. wuh-eva.
.....:-)
[Reply]
el borracho 07:36 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
what in the hell did cumquat just say?
I think it was something about synchronized swimming. :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:49 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Mitchell did play in a small school from a small confrence against much weaker talent
Kind of like what Scanlon played against in his preseason games??
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:54 PM 12-06-2004
Go Rich Fight, Give 'em Hell or it's back to Taco Bell.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:58 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ZachKC:

That had ought to be a death blow to this nonsense. Yet reality is a cold, dark bitch that we are forced to confront.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:03 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
That had ought to be a death blow to this nonsense. Yet reality is a cold, dark bitch that we are forced to confront.
I can understand having a player you are rooting for but I think the biggest myth Roy is throwing at us is that he has not gotten a chance.

If you think he has not gotten a chance then you don't understand how football programs work.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:06 PM 12-06-2004
I can understand having a player you are rooting for but I think the biggest myth Roy is throwing at us is that he has not gotten a chance.

If you think he has not gotten a chance then you don't understand how football programs work.
I know. It is a rather mind boggling argument to me. But what else do they got to argue with?
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:11 PM 12-06-2004
Funny, Cochise asked a question, I got no response, maybe you can answer this ....
How many tackles did each make? ( this was in preseason, Mitchell compaired to Scanlon ) Reply by ROYC75 ...Not sure, Scanlon had more tackles than Mitchell did in less time during preseason games. And yes, Mitchell played against 2nd and 3rd string players as well.

Now what I want to know is why ?

# 1 Since Mitchell had more reps, against 1st, 2nd and 3rd string guys,( preseason ) but he is better with less tackles than Rich who had more tackles in less reps ?

For the record, this year, Mitchell still sucks like he did in preseason....

# 2 What could be so wrong letting another guy have a chance at MLB , we all know Mitchell sucks, right ?

That's 2 simple questions I'm sure any of you guys have an answer for, right ?

BTB, I have to run my daughter home, I'm sure some really good (spinning ) answers will come around.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 08:22 PM 12-06-2004
you boys still fighting over that crybaby,,,,,,:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:26 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
you boys still fighting over that crybaby,,,,,,:-)
Oh, Scanfan is SO gonna get you.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:26 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Funny, Cochise asked a question, I got no response, maybe you can answer this ....
How many tackles did each make? ( this was in preseason, Mitchell compaired to Scanlon ) Reply by ROYC75 ...Not sure, Scanlon had more tackles than Mitchell did in less time during preseason games. And yes, Mitchell played against 2nd and 3rd string players as well.

Now what I want to know is why ?

# 1 Since Mitchell had more reps, against 1st, 2nd and 3rd string guys,( preseason ) but he is better with less tackles than Rich who had more tackles in less reps ?

For the record, this year, Mitchell still sucks like he did in preseason....

# 2 What could be so wrong letting another guy have a chance at MLB , we all know Mitchell sucks, right ?

That's 2 simple questions I'm sure any of you guys have an answer for, right ?

BTB, I have to run my daughter home, I'm sure some really good (spinning ) answers will come around.

#1 Not sure, nor do I care.

#2 If Mitchell sucks, and Scanlon still can't beat him out, then how badly must Scanlon suck?

Now answer me this: If Scanlon is truly better than Mitchell, then why do you think he isn't on the field? There has to be a pretty good (spin) answer for this, right?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 08:33 PM 12-06-2004
[QUOTE=Skip Towne]Oh, Scanfan is SO gonna get you.[/QUOTE

oh I am shaking,,:-) I think she is his sister,,that's my pick :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:45 PM 12-06-2004
[QUOTE=chiefs4me]
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Oh, Scanfan is SO gonna get you.[/QUOTE

oh I am shaking,,:-) I think she is his sister,,that's my pick :-)
Yep, either a sister or a groupie. Iowanian has been owning her all day. I missed all the fun. Had to work.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:53 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
#1 Not sure, nor do I care.

#2 If Mitchell sucks, and Scanlon still can't beat him out, then how badly must Scanlon suck?

Now answer me this: If Scanlon is truly better than Mitchell, then why do you think he isn't on the field? There has to be a pretty good (spin) answer for this, right?
In addition to this I don't understand how a set of pre season games is used as the end all indicator of who should be on that field starting. Its as if that is the only factor in your mind Roy is the preseason game.

Do you really think that practice and training camp is THAT insignifigant?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 38
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up