ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Brendan Daly (former DL coach for NE)
pugsnotdrugs19 12:25 PM 02-09-2019
https://twitter.com/globejimmcbride/...888424454?s=21 (Sorry, can’t embed right now)

Originally Posted by :
BREAKING: #Patriots defensive line coach Brendan Daly is leaving for a spot on the Kansas City Chiefs' staff, per league source. - Jim McBride
Another fantastic hire and theft by Spagnuolo and Reid. I’ve watched this guy in interviews several times before, always thoroughly impressed.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:18 AM 01-01-2020
If we get to play the Ravens we are going to fuck with Jackson's head!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:33 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Damn this guy is freaking good!! He runs some crazy twists and stunts
Have we even seen any of these? DL is garbage. Haven’t seen anything innovative like we were led to believe. Time to take out the trash.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:36 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Have we even seen any of these? DL is garbage. Haven’t seen anything innovative like we were led to believe. Time to take out the trash.
Spags doesn't like twists and stunts...they make him dizzy
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:39 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Spags doesn't like twists and stunts...they make him dizzy
Need to get his ass some Dramamine. Cuz the DL sucks. Last check, he was DL coach.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:19 PM 10-12-2021
The weird thing is we used all kinds of stunts in the 2019-2020 playoffs. Haven't noticed them this year but also the D-line has been such collective ass so maybe I just have missed it.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:25 PM 10-12-2021
Easily the most disappointing position group.

Jones - 2nd rounder and big second contract
Nnadi - 3rd rounder and regressed from where he was last year or the year before
Reed - mid range FA that was a STUD 2 years ago and is super young. Worthless so far
Clark - multiple premium picks and elite contract …worthless. Legit liability player with low effort
Saunders - 3rd rounder and still isn’t a solid player in 3 years. Has/had potential

Tons of investment for absolute bottom tier effectiveness
[Reply]
lcarus 04:41 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Easily the most disappointing position group.

Jones - 2nd rounder and big second contract
Nnadi - 3rd rounder and regressed from where he was last year or the year before
Reed - mid range FA that was a STUD 2 years ago and is super young. Worthless so far
Clark - multiple premium picks and elite contract …worthless. Legit liability player with low effort
Saunders - 3rd rounder and still isn’t a solid player in 3 years. Has/had potential

Tons of investment for absolute bottom tier effectiveness
I just don't get it. This defense was top 10 in points allowed last year. They were 9th in % of drives ending in a score and 9th in turnover %. Who have they lost? Breeland, Pennel, Kpassagnon, Damien Wilson? I know Kpass has been decent for the Saints this year.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up