Page 612 of 660
« First < 112512562602608609610611612 613614615616622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:33 PM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-) She didn't just leave did she? Oh man. You've gotta quit posting that part online bro.
I don't care.

But yeah, that's what I was insinuating. We were snuggling and watching TV and she said she wanted to go get something out of her car, so she put her clothes back on.

I guess her car turned invisible or something? She must be having a hard time finding whatever it is she's looking for. :-)
[Reply]
sedated 10:35 PM 05-14-2010

[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:37 PM 05-14-2010
:-)

she freaking left? you're goddamned gold, dude. the awkward 'do I sleep over, do I leave' is solved--fucking marry this one, mang. she has three things going for her:

1) she gives a mean blowjob (though that will disappear after matrimony)
2) she can stomach you enough to sleep with you
3) she's basically a dude: leaving under suspicious circumstances? she likely has klinefelter's syndrome (look it up: she has a y chromosome)
[Reply]
teedubya 10:40 PM 05-14-2010
so she lied and left? That is awesome.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:42 PM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by teedubya:
so she lied and left? That is awesome.
I KNOW, RIGHT? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 PM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by H5N1:

she freaking left? you're goddamned gold, dude. the awkward 'do I sleep over, do I leave' is solved--fucking marry this one, mang. she has three things going for her:

3) she's basically a dude: leaving under suspicious circumstances? she likely has klinefelter's syndrome (look it up: she has a y chromosome)
She left without telling me she was leaving. She lied to me. She clearly is not interested in me and was appalled a 28-year old guy didn't know how to fuck her properly.

But yeah, you do have a point...she left. :-)

By the way, she does have a lot of guy-like tendencies. She fixes cars. Tomboy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 PM 05-14-2010
By the way, I should recount this one in long story format as I have with previous dates. It was an epic night with a heavy flooding rainstorm......going out was really stupid.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:47 PM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
By the way, I should recount this one in long story format as I have with previous dates. It was an epic night with a heavy flooding rainstorm......going out was really stupid.
:-) Climb the highest mountain, punch the face of God.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:59 PM 05-14-2010
:-) I love this thread.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:23 AM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
Okay....:-)
Ohhh a Sybian! Damn now thats first class riding right there.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:27 AM 05-15-2010
I guess dinner, a good blowjob and shitty sex with a hot girl is better than jerkin' it alone.
You're supposed to use the other hole with a girl.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 01:01 AM 05-15-2010
She left without telling me she was leaving. She lied to me. She clearly is not interested in me and was appalled a 28-year old guy didn't know how to **** her properly.

sounds like a dirty slut...
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 01:05 AM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Ohhh a Sybian! Damn now thats first class riding right there.
And Sedated thought it was a 50's/60's toy. :-) I know how to ride in style!! Not as good as a motorcycle, but it works wonders!
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 01:10 AM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by H5N1:

she freaking left? you're goddamned gold, dude. the awkward 'do I sleep over, do I leave' is solved--****ing marry this one, mang. she has three things going for her:

Hey, whats wrong with having a Y chromosome?? I am a tomboy and take offense to that!!!
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 01:14 AM 05-15-2010
She left without telling me she was leaving. She lied to me. She clearly is not interested in me and was appalled a 28-year old guy didn't know how to **** her properly.

If you want advice, I will be happy to give you advice about women. First, stop being a pussy!! I have walked out on a few dates in the past year. I told them I was walking out, but I left them there after paying my own tab. On the other hand, I have been left waiting for a call, so it does go both ways. I am starting to think I scare some people because I am such a tomboy.
[Reply]
Page 612 of 660
« First < 112512562602608609610611612 613614615616622 > Last »
Up