57. Titans: EDGE Marcus Davenport, UTSA

58. Falcons: TE Mike Gesicki, Penn State

59. Steelers: LB Lorenzo Carter, Georgia

60. 49ers (from Saints): RB Mark Walton, Miami

61. Vikings: OG Will Hernandez, UTEP

62. Jaguars: C Frank Ragnow, Arkansas

63. Patriots: OT Jamarco Jones, Ohio State

64. Browns (from Eagles): DL Taven Bryan, Florida
One minor thing here: Harrison Phillips is going in the first rd. Daniel Jeremiah already has him there based on what he’s heard.

CB seems to be the strong suit of this rd. Who else should we look at?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:14 AM 02-24-2018
Ok so now that corner is a need these are the guys that we should target in the 2nd:

Tarvarus McFadden
Jaire Alexander
Isaiah Oliver
Carlton Davis
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:52 AM 02-25-2018
Noticing a lot of CBs and LBs going early in Mock drafts this year.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:39 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Noticing a lot of CBs and LBs going early in Mock drafts this year.
That’s why I’m praying it’s a 1st round this year for Peters. Gives us a shot at Rashaan Evans, Vander Esch, and DL like Payne and Vea.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:44 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ok so now that corner is a need these are the guys that we should target in the 2nd:

Tarvarus McFadden
Jaire Alexander
Isaiah Oliver
Carlton Davis
I would rather fill that hole with a FA.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:12 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I would rather fill that hole with a FA.
Agreed. Kyle Fuller, Patrick Robinson, E.J. Gaines, Trumaine Johnson (if you want to spend large, etc. This FA corner class is well stacked. Go get one
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:47 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Agreed. Kyle Fuller, Patrick Robinson, E.J. Gaines, Trumaine Johnson (if you want to spend large, etc. This FA corner class is well stacked. Go get one
We need to get a bigger corner. Fuller is 5’11”, and Nelson is 5’10”. I don’t mind that, but we need another 6’2”+ guy to match up on big receivers imo.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:01 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
I don't really like the other Fuller all that much. They need to make Trumaine Johnson a priority.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:10 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
We need to get a bigger corner. Fuller is 5’11”, and Nelson is 5’10”. I don’t mind that, but we need another 6’2”+ guy to match up on big receivers imo.
I don't really like the other Fuller all that much. They need to make Trumaine Johnson a priority.
That’s true. KC does need another big corner. I just don’t see them paying Trumaine Johnson at this point. As for Fuller, I just think it’d be cool to have both brothers in the same secondary.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:12 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
That’s true. KC does need another big corner. I just don’t see them paying Trumaine Johnson at this point.
Having no #1 CB in a scheme very dependent on coverages is a red alert status.

If they are going to spend big money in FA at all, it'll be to fill the hole they just made.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:16 AM 02-25-2018
It’s too bad Josh Jackson is more of a pipe dream than reality.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:20 AM 02-25-2018
Having no #1 CB in a scheme very dependent on coverages is a red alert status.

If they are going to spend big money in FA at all, it'll be to fill the hole they just made.
I’m just not sure they’re going to spend that much. They may look to the draft. We’ll see in a couple weeks I guess. If they sign Johnson, so be it. I’ll back it.

It’s too bad Josh Jackson is more of a pipe dream than reality.
Ya, but I’d hate to trade Peters only to use that first round pick on a corner. In a deep corner draft. I’d much rather package picks to go up for Roquan or Edmunds. I do like Josh Jackson a lot. I like his swagger. He wants to take the ball away. A lot like Peters actually in that way.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:22 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I’m just not sure they’re going to spend that much. They may look to the draft. We’ll see in a couple weeks I guess. If they sign Johnson, so be it. I’ll back it.

Ya, but I’d hate to trade Peters only to use that first round pick on a corner. In a deep corner draft. I’d much rather package picks to go up for Roquan or Edmunds. I do like Josh Jackson a lot. I like his swagger. He wants to take the ball away. A lot like Peters actually in that way.
My guess is that Veach too doesn’t want to use the high pick there at CB, which is why he signed Amerson. Now he is probably going to assume his starters are Fuller/Nelson/Amerson, and let whatever upgrades there are come to him either via FA or mid rounds.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:28 AM 02-25-2018
That's going to be a swiss cheese secondary :-)

No way Veach settles for that

The Chiefs are making rebuilding its shit tier D a priority and just traded off one of the biggest pieces on it. No way are they going to limpdick a counter to that move.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:29 AM 02-25-2018
My guess is that Veach too doesn’t want to use the high pick there at CB, which is why he signed Amerson. Now he is probably going to assume his starters are Fuller/Nelson/Amerson, and let whatever upgrades there are come to him either via FA or mid rounds.
With this FA market, I think they sign the other starting corner.

Fuller, FA, Nelson and Amerson would still be good just not great like it would be with Peters
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:30 AM 02-25-2018
That's going to be a swiss cheese secondary :-)

No way Veach settles for that

The Chiefs are making rebuilding its shit tier D a priority and just traded off one of the biggest pieces on it. No way are they going to limpdick a counter to that move.
I agree. KC is adding a corner in free agency.

My biggest excitement with Veach so far, is that he’s aggressive and attacks needs. He’s also creative in his trade of getting Kendall Fuller. Most GMs just take the picks.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up