ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 2687
« First < 192526272829 3031323339791295291029 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
John Fox has never developed a QB in his time in the NFL. Not with Carolina, Denver or the Bears and when not a head coach, was a defensive coordinator.

Brooks comment makes no sense.
That was THE worst pick in the entire 1st round for me last night. It makes zero sense for the Bears.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:24 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
That was THE worst pick in the entire 1st round for me last night. It makes zero sense for the Bears.
Compounding that pick was the fact they gave up 3 additional picks to move up one spot to get a guy that would have been there at #3.

Massive desperation on the part of Ryan Pace and John Fox.
[Reply]
Buck 10:25 AM 04-28-2017
I was watching some highlights of the new Chargers WR Mike Williams and was trying to find guys that he played like and was similar size to in the NFL. I looked up Dwayne Bowe highlights and man that guy was a beast. I then looked up his stats and was surprised how little yards per season he had. It's too bad you guys didn't have a good QB to compliment one of the premier offensive threats in the league.

I'm happy that you guys are happy about your new QB and hopefully he is good and you won't have wasted seasons like Bowe's were.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:26 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
He started dating this activist chick.
yep.. a fellow teammate's girl (Aldon Smith)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:29 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Buck:
I was watching some highlights of the new Chargers WR Mike Williams and was trying to find guys that he played like and was similar size to in the NFL. I looked up Dwayne Bowe highlights and man that guy was a beast. I then looked up his stats and was surprised how little yards per season he had. It's too bad you guys didn't have a good QB to compliment one of the premier offensive threats in the league.

I'm happy that you guys are happy about your new QB and hopefully he is good and you won't have wasted seasons like Bowe's were.
I looked up Mike Williams and tried to figure out why he was worth the 7th overall pick....i don't see it.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:31 AM 04-28-2017

So, where do you stand with the Chargers?

Are they dead to you?
[Reply]
Buck 10:31 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I looked up Mike Williams and tried to figure out why he was worth the 7th overall pick....i don't see it.
Me neither.

He seems clutch?

I'm giving Telesco the benefit of the doubt though. Chargers fans hated the Bosa pick last year and he's got the stuff to be All-Pro.

I'm not really too concerned about it. I'll follow them until Rivers retires and that's probably when I'll tune out.
[Reply]
Buck 10:33 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So, where do you stand with the Chargers?

Are they dead to you?
Like I said in my last post, I hope Rivers/Gates do well. I don't really care that much anymore.

I didn't even know that the draft was happening until the night before when Hometeam told me. That's how little I care anymore.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:35 AM 04-28-2017
Like I said in my last post, I hope Rivers/Gates do well. I don't really care that much anymore.

I didn't even know that the draft was happening until the night before when Hometeam told me. That's how little I care anymore.

It's hard to cheer against Rivers.

Love the guy.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 AM 04-28-2017
Eric Galko @OptimumScouting

Patrick Mahomes, our QB1, received a higher grade from us than any 2016 NFL Draft QB. #Chiefs bold move will pay major dividends in 2018.
10:46 AM · Apr 28, 2017

By Comparison: Our Pre-Draft QB Rankings from 2016 + 2017:
1. Mahomes. 2. Lynch. 3. Watson. 4. Wentz 5. Kizer 6. Goff 7. Trubisky #NFLDraft
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:52 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Patrick Mahomes, our QB1, received a higher grade from us than any 2016 NFL Draft QB. #Chiefs bold move will pay major dividends in 2018.
10:46 AM · Apr 28, 2017

By Comparison: Our Pre-Draft QB Rankings from 2016 + 2017:
1. Mahomes. 2. Lynch. 3. Watson. 4. Wentz 5. Kizer 6. Goff 7. Trubisky #NFLDraft
EAT A DICK KNOWMO
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 04-28-2017
Preserved

[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:01 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
yep.. a fellow teammate's girl (Aldon Smith)
sandy the stalker keeps tabs on Kaep's women and who they ****ed

LOL

U MAD?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:02 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Preserved

some hater blocked you already
[Reply]
carcosa 11:04 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Mahomes comment from USA today:
10. Patrick Mahomes, QB Texas Tech - Kansas City Chiefs (from Bills)
Grade: C
Analysis: Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He's nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he's going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.
FUCK USA
[Reply]
Page 29 of 2687
« First < 192526272829 3031323339791295291029 > Last »
Up