ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 162
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Best22 03:34 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I just want the Steelers in the playoffs. I want revenge for 2017. That loss still hurts
That loss got us Mahomes
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:50 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
At least the Chiefs defense scored. :-)
lol....I was like "wut".....then went back and re-read the thread.....

nobody can be that stupid can they? I kind of agree with Coochie that I think it's Knowmo or something like that....
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:52 PM 11-02-2020
I think the Steelers end up with 3-4 losses, all to AFC opponents. (Baltimore, Colts, @Buffalo, @Cleveland, @Cincinnati could all be issues for them). You look at their schedule and they have been squeaking by a lot of not-great teams.

The pass rush is fierce, they have a fantastic do-everything safety in Minkah Fitzpatrick, and a above-average all-around offense.

But they DO miss Devin Bush, and Avery Williamson isn't going to band-aid that. The LB role he played for them is probably THE role in a 34 defense. If you don't have a run and chase LB, your D is going to be limited.

I'm not scared of them, but they ARE the best matchup against the Chiefs in the AFC. None of the other good teams (Titans, Ravens, Bills) can pressure the passer with just four at high rates.
[Reply]
steelerdane 04:17 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Did people just forget what happened last season to the Ravens?....they beat up on the dregs of the league, and lost to a very mediocre, albeit hot Tits team in the playoffs when all the marbles were on the table. I think the Steelers schedule is arguably just as light as the Ravens last year, but they are squeeking by. I agree that will bite them at some point

Somebody earlier mentioned the 1995 Chiefs team, and I think that's a viable comparison. That team's margin of error was razor thin. I also remember some vary fortuitous bounces that year in the regular season that helped us win some games. Yeah, the D was legit, the offense was so-so.....but when the ball stopped bouncing their way, they were done. Scored 7 points in a playoff game at home to a team that had to fight, scratch and claw their way for the last half of the season to even get in.....I see a lot of the same in the Steelers right now...
Steelers fan here, how can chiefs fans talk about how soft the Steelers schedule is when the Chiefs schedule has been every bit as easy. the difference is the Steelers have not lost, while the Chiefs lost to an average Raiders team and needed OT to beat a bad Chargers team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:24 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by steelerdane:
Steelers fan here, how can chiefs fans talk about how soft the Steelers schedule is when the Chiefs schedule has been every bit as easy. the difference is the Steelers have not lost, while the Chiefs lost to an average Raiders team and needed OT to beat a bad Chargers team.
The Steelers already have 2 wins against the NFC East. That's the real difference.

Even that bad Chargers team is better than the entire NFC East division.
[Reply]
steelerdane 04:27 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Steelers already have 2 wins against the NFC East. That's the real difference.

Even that bad Chargers team is better than the entire NFC East division.
and as bad is the nfc east is the Jets are worse.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:28 PM 11-02-2020
Yeah but we've dominated Balt and Buffalo, two top 5 AFC teams.

You've squeaked by Balt and Tennessee.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:30 PM 11-02-2020
"Steelers fan" in the middle of the season just strolling by a non-division, non-scheduled opponent forum.

Uh huh.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:32 PM 11-02-2020
and as bad is the nfc east is the Jets are worse.
2 games vs. the NFC East vs 1 game against the Jets.

My point stands.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:43 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
lol....I was like "wut".....then went back and re-read the thread.....

nobody can be that stupid can they? I kind of agree with Coochie that I think it's Knowmo or something like that....

Dude calls the Titans the Tits. I feel like no actual Titan fan would refer to their team that way.

And Knowmo is a huge fucking loser so.. that would make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:48 PM 11-02-2020
One is a known contender/defending SB champ and the other isn't.

It's not an argument about who has the softer schedule, it's determining if the Steelers are for real... and at this point I'd say that's inconclusive at best, and they're probably no better/worse than any other AFC playoff contenders who aren't defending a SB title.
[Reply]
wazu 05:02 PM 11-02-2020
I wish our schedule was a little less easy and we got to play your team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:03 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I wish our schedule was a little less easy and we got to play your team.
Me too.
[Reply]
Best22 05:03 PM 11-02-2020
You barely beat the Broncos and Ravens

Last time you guys played the AFCW teams like Raiders and LAC, it didn’t go so well for you. They knocked PIT out of the playoffs

There’s no “Ohio” in the AFCW. Everybody is tough.

Every AFCW team has made a Super Bowl since 1994. Meanwhile only 2 AFCN teams have won playoff games since 1995 (BAL and PIT)
[Reply]
Pablo 05:16 PM 11-02-2020
I'd love to play Pitt in the playoffs and give them a Ravens style fucking beating to send that Big Rapist riding off into the sunset.

Chiefs by at least 10 if and when we see them.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 162
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up