ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1970 of 3903
« First < 970147018701920196019661967196819691970 197119721973197419802020207024702970 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Redbled 01:29 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
It is strep!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Awesome.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 01:55 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Fun:

https://www.ajmc.com/newsroom/covid1...e-report-finds
Great! Now all these neurotic idiots will be calling for this to be the “new normal”.

[Reply]
Kman34 02:05 PM 05-10-2020
It is strep!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Good.. At least you know what you’re dealing with.. Get well soon..
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:31 PM 05-10-2020
Not sure if true but...

Really Pete? You don't realize how fucking stupid this is? It's one of those dumb ass FB looking posts that gets millions of views and millions of dumbasses spread it to others.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 02:31 PM 05-10-2020
Fun:

Thanks for posting, do want everyone to know this is not new information. In fact towards the beginning of the pandemic quite a few people learned they had Covid-19 after it originally manifested itself as pink eye.

This is one of the reasons I still don’t understand how my antibody test came back negative. I had everything that looks like Covid (except for a fever) including the worst and only pink eye of my life, pneumonia, flu, etc... My kids both got mild fevers and a weird pink eye that all cleared up in 24 hours. Wife just got the flu with zero respiratory issues. If it wasn’t Covid, wtf went through my house from March 15th until last week. The Levofloxacin cleared up my pneumonia, just ended the prescription this week and ran 3 miles both yesterday and today and have resumed lifting weights. Haven’t felt this good in years. If not Covid, still very happy to be getting back to 100%. Would have been a disaster to catch the Rona on top of whatever mystery virus I’ve been fighting.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:36 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Really Pete? You don't realize how ****ing stupid this is? It's one of those dumb ass FB looking posts that gets millions of views and millions of dumbasses spread it to others.
Not to mention the fact that millions of dollars and manpower hours are going into finding solutions. I highly doubt that everyone’s grandmother’s solution to every sore throat would’ve been overlooked for months.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:37 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis:
Thanks for posting, do want everyone to know this is not new information. In fact towards the beginning of the pandemic quite a few people learned they had Covid-19 after it originally manifested itself as pink eye.

This is one of the reasons I still don’t understand how my antibody test came back negative. I had everything that looks like Covid (except for a fever) including the worst and only pink eye of my life, pneumonia, flu, etc... My kids both got mild fevers and a weird pink eye that all cleared up in 24 hours. Wife just got the flu with zero respiratory issues. If it wasn’t Covid, wtf went through my house from March 15th until last week. The Levofloxacin cleared up my pneumonia, just ended the prescription this week and ran 3 miles both yesterday and today and have resumed lifting weights. Haven’t felt this good in years. If not Covid, still very happy to be getting back to 100%. Would have been a disaster to catch the Rona on top of whatever mystery virus I’ve been fighting.
There's a ton of respiratory illnesses that it could be. This is what drives me crazy about all these people that are just positive they had Covid19 in Nov. when they more than likely just had the flu, because they haven't ever had the flu or haven't ever been so sick in their lives.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:45 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Not to mention the fact that millions of dollars and manpower hours are going into finding solutions. I highly doubt that everyone’s grandmother’s solution to every sore throat would’ve been overlooked for months.
God damn how embarrassing would that be for the medical professionals.

"Ummmm, so we have found a cure to the Coronaviris. After spending billions of dollars to find a cure or vaccine, we have discovered that gargling salt water daily will kill the Coronavirus and will effectively wipe it off the map."

World goes back to normal and all the government had to do was listen to this FB post.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:45 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I'd shit if we found out in the end.....
[Reply]
petegz28 02:46 PM 05-10-2020
Really Pete? You don't realize how ****ing stupid this is? It's one of those dumb ass FB looking posts that gets millions of views and millions of dumbasses spread it to others.
It's something people might need to do for other reasons besides covid. I know a few people who could improve their breath a lot by guzzling vinegar.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:47 PM 05-10-2020
Triggered much?

Nothing wrong with hydration and gargling. Does no harm.

It`s not like hes telling people to spray lighter fluid in their mouths and then take a drag on a cigarette.....but you can try it for us if you wish lol

edited to add: Please record on video if you try it........for scientific purposes :-)
[Reply]
petegz28 02:47 PM 05-10-2020
Fun:

I think that has always been the case which is why we were told masks generally would not protect you and not to touch your face, including your eyes.
[Reply]
FD 02:50 PM 05-10-2020
Crazy stat, 1 out of every 400 residents of NYC has died of COVID19. 1 out of every 150 65-74 year olds have died.

[Reply]
eDave 02:52 PM 05-10-2020
I just saw John Elway and Jon Bon Jovi in the same episode of Las Vegas. That show is good cheese.
[Reply]
FD 02:54 PM 05-10-2020
Not sure if true but...

JFC :-) What is wrong with you?
[Reply]
Page 1970 of 3903
« First < 970147018701920196019661967196819691970 197119721973197419802020207024702970 > Last »
Up