Coochie liquor 07:17 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hamas is Bill Barnwell confirmed.
This :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:18 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)

The Chiefs tried to re-sign Foles at a lower rate but he chose Philly instead.
Like I said, IF they really thought there was no one in this draft they really wanted they would have paid him.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:29 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Like I said, IF they really thought there was no one in this draft they really wanted they would have paid him.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:59 AM 05-25-2017
As the guys Manning brought in age, the gap between KC and Denver grows wider. Elways drafts are horseshit. Mahomes over Lynch ensures us domination for a loooooong time.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:07 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
As the guys Manning brought in age, the gap between KC and Denver grows wider. Elways drafts are horseshit. Mahomes over Lynch ensures us domination for a loooooong time.
I'm sure no pun intended Elway takes a horseshit everyday.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:10 AM 05-25-2017
If the only thing wrong with our offseason is Mahomes, things are going great.
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:35 AM 05-25-2017
Sick of hearing about how much the Chiefs gave up. These Hack reporters need to put it into context.

(R1)#27 You are basically talking borderline 2nd round talent, look at who went between 27 and 32 . I am hardly disappointed we missed out on any of those guys.

(R3)#91 Dorsey Packaged some other picks to take Hunt at #86

2018 R1 - Big deal! The only way this backfires if the Chiefs end up with a top 3-5 pick next year, which with the talent on this roster is highly unlikely. Even then it is win win in as much as Mahomes will be ahead of the 2018 QBs in terms of development. And I personally feel next years Draft class is being way over hyped at this stage.

Chiefs ended up with a pick in each round (except the 7th) and moved up 17 spaces to get their QB of the future. No way is this anything like the RG3 trade. I think it was smart business.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:44 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Sick of hearing about how much the Chiefs gave up. These Hack reporters need to put it into context.

(R1)#27 You are basically talking borderline 2nd round talent, look at who went between 27 and 32 . I am hardly disappointed we missed out on any of those guys.

(R3)#91 Dorsey Packaged some other picks to take Hunt at #86

2018 R1 - Big deal! The only way this backfires if the Chiefs end up with a top 3-5 pick next year, which with the talent on this roster is highly unlikely. Even then it is win win in as much as Mahomes will be ahead of the 2018 QBs in terms of development. And I personally feel next years Draft class is being way over hyped at this stage.

Chiefs ended up with a pick in each round (except the 7th) and moved up 17 spaces to get their QB of the future. No way is this anything like the RG3 trade. I think it was smart business.
The thing that makes me most happy on this deal is the conviction placed on making it. Our HC GM and owner are in agreement and they didn't just sit back and wait for a player to drop. They went after the guy they most believe in. That goes a long ways to make a guy build confidence. Also as a fan it's fun FUN to see your team make such a dynamic move while other teams are spinning on their thumbs. Dorsey is great as our GM he is looking at the big picture. To build a dynasty and not with a "5year plan" that takes 40 years to implement.

We are better off for it for the long haul and that's what it is going take to build championship football franchise.
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:51 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
The thing that makes me most happy on this deal is the conviction placed on making it. Our HC GM and owner are in agreement and they didn't just sit back and wait for a player to drop. They went after the guy they most believe in. That goes a long ways to make a guy build confidence. Also as a fan it's fun FUN to see your team make such a dynamic move while other teams are spinning on their thumbs. Dorsey is great as our GM he is looking at the big picture. To build a dynasty and not with a "5year plan" that takes 40 years to implement.

We are better off for it for the long haul and that's what it is going take to build championship football franchise.
That is the thing I was so flat after the embarrassing play off defeat, in as much as it was just a classic Chiefs Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda Choke!

I at least feel like this team wants to win Championships. May not pan out that way but at least you feel it is going in the right direction.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:56 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Well said. Even if Mahomes is not the guy we think he can be, at least they tried. 30 years of that 5 year shit is over, at least for now. Good time to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:03 AM 05-25-2017
Who knows if Mahommes is the guy, but they believe he was and made a deal for him - kudos, that's what you want your team to do.

If it flames out, oh well. If it works - you're gold for 12-15 years.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:07 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Well said. Even if Mahomes is not the guy we think he can be, at least they tried. 30 years of that 5 year shit is over, at least for now. Good time to be a Chiefs fan.
See it's always bothered me that the Chiefs Carl Peterson and owner Lamar never had their own "vision" I mean they always took some other teams quarterback that was the "vision" of some other teams factory. It's like buying goods from China when we could buy American. We could have our own home grown quarterback with the vision of HC to see through it but we settle for other teams cast off in hopes that the other team did all the work developing them so we wouldn't have too. Pretty lazy actually.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:09 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Who knows if Mahommes is the guy, but they believe he was and made a deal for him - kudos, that's what you want your team to do.

The beautiful thing about it now is we could have a quarterback that our rivals HATE as much as we hate John Horseface.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:45 AM 05-25-2017
:-)
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Why didn't this fucking guy lose his job at ESPN?
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:33 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

The voice of reason isn't even a Chiefs fan. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up