Spoiler!

Los Angeles Chargers

Spoiler!

Oakland Raiders
Spoiler!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...akland-raiders
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:20 AM 05-24-2017
A B for the Broncos but everyone else gets a C+? Get the fuck out of here with that garbage.
[Reply]
Red Beans 09:22 AM 05-24-2017
There is some Donkey ball chortling going on in that article.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:23 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
A B for the Broncos but everyone else gets a C+? Get the **** out of here with that garbage.
I agree. Denver's grade should've been much higher.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:23 AM 05-24-2017
Mahomes II would not have been at our #27 spot dipshit.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:25 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by :
What's Next?

Look into Sam Shields. NFL teams can never have too many cornerbacks, and while the Chiefs have a star on one side of the field in Marcus Peters, it wouldn't hurt to take a flyer on a veteran to compete with Phillip Gaines and Steven Nelson at corner. Dorsey scouted Shields in 2010, when the Packers signed the Miami product as an undrafted free agent and discovered a gem. If Shields is physically able to play after suffering a concussion last season, the Chiefs would do well to look into the former Pro Bowler.
I really hate when people put these types of articles together and miss important details.

This guy has no clue who Terrance Mitchell is, and that he balled out for the back half of the year. Doesn't even mention him.

Originally Posted by :
Quarterbacks had a 55.5 QB rating throwing Mitchell’s way (per Pro Football Focus), despite facing QBs like Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Marcus Mariota, Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger.

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2017/...-2-cornerback/

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:26 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I agree. Denver's grade should've been much higher.
For adding a retarded 25 year old left tackle? Adding a broke down RB? The only upgrade you've made so far this season was Leary. And your 1st round QB that you traded up for STILL isn't fucking starting. That's worth a B?
[Reply]
Rooster 09:26 AM 05-24-2017
Los Angeles Chargers is going to take some time to get used to.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:27 AM 05-24-2017
I was like, who are the Los Angeles Chargers

Oh, that's right.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:38 AM 05-24-2017
This guy lost me when he said Tyrann Mathieu was normally a cornerback.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:39 AM 05-24-2017
Why didn't this fucking guy lose his job at ESPN?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:41 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Why didn't this fucking guy lose his job at ESPN?
Zero gag reflex
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:45 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
For adding a retarded 25 year old left tackle? Adding a broke down RB? The only upgrade you've made so far this season was Leary. And your 1st round QB that you traded up for STILL isn't ****ing starting. That's worth a B?
The Broncos needed to improve both lines in the offseason and they did.

Drafting Bolles was smart. Would you rather pay $13M per year for an injury prone guy like Russell Okung, or pay Bolles $4M per year? Bolles isn't a squeaky clean prospect, but he was hands down the most talented LT in the draft. Had Bolles been 22 years old he'd have been a top 5 pick.

Charles is a low risk/high reward signing.

And what's the rush to get Lynch in the game? Siemian played very well for a 7th round pick who was essentially a rookie. Why not let them duke it out for the next couple years?
[Reply]
ChiefGator 09:54 AM 05-24-2017
So.. what went wrong was the Chiefs moving up to draft their franchise quarterback?

Someone help me understand how Bill Barnwell knows so much about QBs and what the other teams had on their draft board, and also why we don't just get rid of all our scouts and GM and just hire this guy to do it single-handedly.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:57 AM 05-24-2017
Just normal donkey cum guzzling - nothing to see here folks
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up