Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Travis Kelces new slam piece
Titty Meat 10:07 PM 05-22-2017
http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...tm_campaign=fb
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:29 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
She's sexy as hell. I've never been with a black girl. Or Asian or Hispanic for that matter. I'm missing out.
But Muslim? Oh, and you're sexually racist.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:30 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
But Muslim? Oh, and you're sexually racist.
No, black, Asian and Hispanic girls are sexually racist against me.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:31 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
No, black, Asian and Hispanic girls are sexually racist against me.
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:31 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Nice sling. Didn't know he was hurt until today in the thread where he didn't show for voluntary offseason workouts.
Probably strained it trying to muscle his nubian queen's big fat ass around.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:31 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by mac459:
Aren't you the guy who says the NFL is rigged and only Jesuit teams win it all..then you bitch about a player dropping a perfect pass to cost the team a game

Think about that..game is rigged for certain teams to win..you bitch about a PERFECT pass being dropped
It's absolutely rigged...refs cant call holding on a late conversion if there is no need to go for two. They may find another play to tilt the outcome though...DPI usually gets the job done.

Dropping perfect passes just makes their job easier...
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:56 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's absolutely rigged...refs cant call holding on a late conversion if there is no need to go for two. They may find another play to tilt the outcome though...DPI usually gets the job done.

Dropping perfect passes just makes their job easier...
Your very last sentence completely destroys your Illuminati conspiracy theory of your first few sentences. If the catch was made are you saying the refs would have taken it away?

Do you believe that all the refs are in on this as well as players? Was Kelce just too dumb to understand the Illuminati rules on game-fixing so they kicked him out of the club? What determines how a player is chosen to throw games?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:36 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Have you ever heard that idiot talk? He probably thinks he's keeping it real, dawg. Slamming Kayla Nicole be giving him Dat skreet cred. Ya gnomesaine?

Yup. No one can make a comment without being a full-on Klansmen, eh?

Kelce is a moron. We all know this already.

Couldn't agree more.
[Reply]
Iconic 05:45 PM 05-23-2017
Kelce scored, she's gorgeous. Discriminate all you want but your dicks can't. Half you ****s criticizing would explode three strokes into that.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:04 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't like any of those terms either. I don't believe in it as well. I don't date for sex. If I wouldn't marry them, then I won't date them.
I was hooking up with what I thought was just going to be a slam piece during a few months of summer about 7 years ago. Was trying to get with another piece of ass at the same time.

Slam piece ended up being my wife.

Don't ever discount the potential of a slam piece.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:40 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by BiStateNo:
I Couldn't be more stupid

Fixed that for ya.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:48 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Kelce scored, she's gorgeous. Discriminate all you want but your dicks can't. Half you ****s criticizing would explode three strokes into that.
Especially some of those racist fucks in DC.
[Reply]
OldSchool 09:43 PM 05-23-2017
Meh. I've seen better looking black women. Personally not into them as they can be way crazier and more violent than other chicks.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 11:18 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't like any of those terms either. I don't believe in it as well. I don't date for sex. If I wouldn't marry them, then I won't date them.
you missed some great sex
but I respect your opinion
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:19 PM 05-23-2017
Just catch the football - he could be dating a talking pee-wee Herman doll found at a flea-market in Ft. Scott Kansas for all I care.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:37 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Do you think they Would be loud when they cum?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up