ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Travis Kelces new slam piece
Titty Meat 10:07 PM 05-22-2017
http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...tm_campaign=fb
[Reply]
srvy 10:43 AM 05-23-2017
Who cares who is dating I am more worried about his arm is this pic recent or old.

Also whats with men and pork pie hats he looks looks like a fool. Wannabe Walter White?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:44 AM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
New slam piece. Really?? Do any women in your life even like you?? That is so disrespectful! You are just a piece of shit Billay!
Uh...that's what she is.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:48 AM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm willing to bet that she is in deed a "New slam piece" and that Kelce sees her as nothing more. I may be proven wrong in time, but I doubt it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Uh...that's what she is.
So I guess that when your daughter or sister gets a new boyfriend, that you are fine if the guy calls her his new slam piece?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:56 AM 05-23-2017
New slam piece. Really?? Do any women in your life even like you?? That is so disrespectful! You are just a piece of shit Billay!
You are such a sensitive little faggot
[Reply]
wazu 10:59 AM 05-23-2017
Have you not been on ChiefsPlanet for 12 years?
[Reply]
vailpass 11:05 AM 05-23-2017
So I guess that when your daughter or sister gets a new boyfriend, that you are fine if the guy calls her his new slam piece?
Maybe it's a function of age. Are you around many college age kids? That's the term. Same as fuck buddy or piece of ass. It's a girl you sleep with but would never marry. There have been different terms for that forever.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:10 AM 05-23-2017
Maybe it's a function of age. Are you around many college age kids? That's the term. Same as **** buddy or piece of ass. It's a girl you sleep with but would never marry. There have been different terms for that forever.
I don't like any of those terms either. I don't believe in it as well. I don't date for sex. If I wouldn't marry them, then I won't date them.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:12 AM 05-23-2017
Maybe it's a function of age. Are you around many college age kids? That's the term. Same as fuck buddy or piece of ass. It's a girl you sleep with but would never marry. There have been different terms for that forever.
I prefer wholesome football players that marry women before they have relations with them and subscribe to the theory that the earth is 6,000 years old. Real well rounded types ya know?
[Reply]
loochy 11:12 AM 05-23-2017
I don't know, is she just a slam piece or is she (and he) interested in a real relationship? There's a difference here.
[Reply]
loochy 11:14 AM 05-23-2017
I don't like any of those terms either. I don't believe in it as well. I don't date for sex. If I wouldn't marry them, then I won't date them.
OK, but we aren't talking about you here. We're talking about Kelce, and I'm sure he DOES believe in that.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:16 AM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by loochy:
OK, but we aren't talking about you here. We're talking about Kelce, and I'm sure he DOES believe in that.
Let's just get to what's really important here loochy.

How old does Travis Kelce think the earth is?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:16 AM 05-23-2017
I prefer 'cum guzzling gutter tramp'
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:17 AM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Let's just get to what's really important here loochy.

How old does Travis Kelce think the earth is?
Old enough to party!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:17 AM 05-23-2017
JJ what's your views on licking ASS?
[Reply]
Pablo 11:20 AM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Old enough to party!
I think you're right. Can planet earth buy booze yet or is it still only young enough to grab him cigs and lottery tickets?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up