ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith: "I think [the Chiefs] are only committed to me through this year"
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 05-17-2017
Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-only-season

Spoiler!

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:17 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
3rd down, There were only two viable options near or in the end zone. The defender made a lucky guess (in Maclin's words during his press confereence).
You take the 1 on 1 option every time in that scenario. Simple film break down. You're welcome.

The people who think he should've thrown to kelce are the same morons who would have complained if Kelce gets tackled short of the pylons. ....Only on CP.
Smith made a major habit of force feeding Maclin when he ran a slice/banana route from the slot in the red zone. It got to the point where on the 2-point conversion vs. Pittsburgh, I called it before the snap. And of course he again forced it to Maclin in the back of the end zone, double covered.

It was successful in 2015, and then when teams caught on it cost us at least one game in 2016. That is simple 'film study'.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:19 PM 05-17-2017
3rd down, There were only two viable options near or in the end zone. The defender made a lucky guess (in Maclin's words during his press confereence).
You take the 1 on 1 option every time in that scenario. Simple film break down. You're welcome.

The people who think he should've thrown to kelce are the same morons who would have complained if Kelce gets tackled short of the pylons. ....Only on CP.
Wasnt that in a game we lost by 2? He should have eaten that or thrown it away and kicked the fg to win it.

Simple common sense, you're welcome.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:23 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Wasnt that in a game we lost by 2? He should have eaten that or thrown it away and kicked the fg to win it.

Simple common sense, you're welcome.
You mean when our defense also had two different drives to stop them from scoring? Defense wins championships.

Oh yea, and the team finished the season 12-4 with a first round bye.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:24 PM 05-17-2017
Try 3 grad degrees all of which start with M

Here's a clue: don't buy a vowel
"After GED" doesn't usually qualify as a "Grad Degree," but here's a shot at it...

Master Pipefitter - Gotta know how to slide that big ol' Alex meat down the hatch

Master Plumber - Gotta know how to keep the pipes lubed up just right when Alex puts it in the backside.

Master Carpenter - Gotta know how to build something up and make it look great even though you're using builder's grade, shit materials as a foundation.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:25 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Smith made a major habit of force feeding Maclin when he ran a slice/banana route from the slot in the red zone. It got to the point where on the 2-point conversion vs. Pittsburgh, I called it before the snap. And of course he again forced it to Maclin in the back of the end zone, double covered.

It was successful in 2015, and then when teams caught on it cost us at least one game in 2016. That is simple 'film study'.
Then again, in the Denver game he hits a huge 4th down conversion then he drills one to Tyreek to score the TD, followed by a nice 2 point conversion....all against the #1 ranked pass defense.

So there's that.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:31 PM 05-17-2017
Then again, in the Denver game he hits a huge 4th down conversion then he drills one to Tyreek to score the TD, followed by a nice 2 point conversion....all against the #1 ranked pass defense.

So there's that.
That has nothing to do with Smith force feeding Maclin on slice routes in the red zone.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:39 PM 05-17-2017
You mean when our defense also had two different drives to stop them from scoring? Defense wins championships.

Oh yea, and the team finished the season 12-4 with a first round bye.
I know exactly how the team finished, you don't have to keep saying it.

And defense might win championships BUT Alex Smith could have helped win that game by not throwing an int
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:50 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I know exactly how the team finished, you don't have to keep saying it.

And defense might win championships BUT Alex Smith could have helped win that game by not throwing an int
Yet even if we beat Pitt, we lose to the Pats without run defense. Plain and simple. Especially not beating them when they touted the #1 overall defense in the league and our running back ranking is 20th.

Not. Happening.
[Reply]
teedubya 12:37 AM 05-18-2017
Alex is smart. I hope he imparts his football wisdom upon the young Mahomie. He'll be a good mentor to teach him the nuances of the game at the pro level. Then GTFO and let Mahomes take over when he is ready. He will launch 75-yard bombs to Tyreek Hill. It's going to be electric.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:52 AM 05-18-2017
If Alex and Tigger were to drop dead in the forest, would a tree make a sound?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:55 AM 05-18-2017
I don't see what the big deal is with what Alex said. How would you feel if you were the starting QB and the team traded up to pick a QB in the first round? Do you expect Alex Smith to say nothing like a robot? Not going to happen. He's a good guy but he is human. He has seen this movie before.

Alex is a class act. He isn't going to start a controversy so I have no worries there. He clearly wants to keep playing football after this year. I took the quote as simply letting NFL teams know, including the Chiefs, don't count me out yet. Basically telling the Chiefs if you decide to move on, fine, but I am going to keep playing football whether it is here or somewhere else.

Alex isn't stupid, he has to know a lot of fans here don't like him. I'm sure he feels underappreciated. You can't expect him to say 'hey whatever the Chiefs do is fine. Im sure PM2 is better than me. Start him this year. I suck' Alex is a competitor. He isn't going to go out like that.

I'm sure he loves playing here and everything but at the end of the day if we release him and he goes somewhere else, even a division rival, and he keeps playing, I wouldn't blame him. You guys talk more crap on him here than you do the Raiders and Broncos combined. Talking about how you want the guy to die, tear his ACL, how he is a loser, etc... And then you want to get upset because he says he wants to keep playing football and that he has seen this movie before? HA!

If I was Alex I'd be a lot less polite than he is being.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:02 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Um... how have I never seen this?
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:08 AM 05-18-2017
I think smithy would actually excel with the jags. They have weapons and defensive talent. I even think he would succeed in New England believe it r not
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:10 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
He did the exact same thing in San Francisco when Kaepernick started to pick up steam.

All you people that thought he wasn't going to do this here because he and Andy Reid are close were ****ing idiots.

This dude is just worried about his next starting gig.
Well said. And fuck that heathen.

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't see what the big deal is with what Alex said. How would you feel if you were the starting QB and the team traded up to pick a QB in the first round? Do you expect Alex Smith to say nothing like a robot? Not going to happen. He's a good guy but he is human. He has seen this movie before.

Alex is a class act. He isn't going to start a controversy so I have no worries there. He clearly wants to keep playing football after this year. I took the quote as simply letting NFL teams know, including the Chiefs, don't count me out yet. Basically telling the Chiefs if you decide to move on, fine, but I am going to keep playing football whether it is here or somewhere else.

Alex isn't stupid, he has to know a lot of fans here don't like him. I'm sure he feels underappreciated. You can't expect him to say 'hey whatever the Chiefs do is fine. Im sure PM2 is better than me. Start him this year. I suck' Alex is a competitor. He isn't going to go out like that.

I'm sure he loves playing here and everything but at the end of the day if we release him and he goes somewhere else, even a division rival, and he keeps playing, I wouldn't blame him. You guys talk more crap on him here than you do the Raiders and Broncos combined. Talking about how you want the guy to die, tear his ACL, how he is a loser, etc... And then you want to get upset because he says he wants to keep playing football and that he has seen this movie before? HA!

If I was Alex I'd be a lot less polite than he is being.
So go suck his dick with Tigger and cheer him up?

As God as my witness, Alex will never receive a single iota of appreciation from me, and I will skull-fuck his fan club from now until the very end of time.

Amen.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:13 AM 05-18-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
I think smithy would actually excel with the jags. They have weapons and defensive talent. I even think he would succeed in New England believe it r not
I'm glad you believe that, and I encourage you to write and/or email Alex directly, and let him know how much you would love to see him with either of those teams.
Encourage his agent to reach out sooner rather than later.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 38
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up