ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith: "I think [the Chiefs] are only committed to me through this year"
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 05-17-2017
Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-only-season

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:04 PM 05-17-2017
Somebody should have earned their GED
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:08 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Somebody should have earned their GED
Aren't you just an LPN?
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:08 PM 05-17-2017
my biggest fear is tigger is he isnt going to leave when Alex does and go post on JetsPlanet or whatever crap team Alex goes to. He is going to stay and completely flip sides as a poster and troll and bash every mistake Mahomes makes and hold it against him after 5 years of defending every mistake Alex makes and coming up with every free pass in the book
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:09 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
my biggest fear is tigger iis he snt going to leave when Alex does and go post on JetsPlanet or whatever crap team Alex goes to. He is going to stay and completely flip sides as a poster and troll and bash every mistake Mahomes makes and hold it against him after 5 years of defending every mistake Alex makes and coming up with every free pass in the book
No he won't.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:14 PM 05-17-2017
Passing DVOA in 2016... Ranked 10th (14th* in 2015)

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

Who wants to wager against my prediction we improve on this??
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:15 PM 05-17-2017
my biggest fear is tigger is he isnt going to leave when Alex does and go post on JetsPlanet or whatever crap team Alex goes to. He is going to stay and completely flip sides as a poster and troll and bash every mistake Mahomes makes and hold it against him after 5 years of defending every mistake Alex makes and coming up with every free pass in the book
I like Mahomes, tons of potential. He should be lobbying for Smith to stay thru 2018 as that is one less year of injury he has to worry about on a low paying rookie contract and more time for the receivers, Kareem, and line to develop. This is a VERY young roster.

I mean, just look at what happened to Teddy Bridgewater. That injury easily cost him 80 million. Sad, unfortunate reality of the NFL
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:16 PM 05-17-2017
Yeah...no.

I hate to bash someone too hard that's actually a fan, royals posts get reported a ton and if it's a guy who had posted for years on them I can't really vote to kick them, but he's an Alex fan. Alex leaves and then he's just trolling to troll. Those guys will get voted out quick.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:17 PM 05-17-2017

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:26 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Aren't you just an LPN?
Try 3 grad degrees all of which start with M

Here's a clue: don't buy a vowel
[Reply]
MAG 10:33 PM 05-17-2017
Alex is a good guy. ill miss him.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:45 PM 05-17-2017
Try 3 grad degrees all of which start with M

Here's a clue: don't buy a vowel
:-)

Yeah okay.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:54 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
:-)

Yeah okay.
Don't let the regular CP crowd distort your view
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:58 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'll bet Alex went to the film room on Monday and used that play as his case for not throwing into the end zone for the rest of the year.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:59 PM 05-17-2017
Don't let the regular CP crowd distort your view
Pretty sure it's your posts.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 11:05 PM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
3rd down, There were only two viable options near or in the end zone. The defender made a lucky guess (in Maclin's words during his press confereence).
You take the 1 on 1 option every time in that scenario. Simple film break down. You're welcome.

The people who think he should've thrown to kelce are the same morons who would have complained if Kelce gets tackled short of the pylons. ....Only on CP.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up