ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 38
« First < 253132333435 363738 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith: "I think [the Chiefs] are only committed to me through this year"
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 05-17-2017
Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ed-only-season

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buns 09:51 PM 05-24-2017

Caption that photo
[Reply]
New World Order 09:57 PM 05-24-2017
Tiger the Tampon
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:20 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
You better go back and watch film, moron. He is very inconsistent at creating separation. His asset right now is as a possession receiver. Hopefully he improves route running and footwork from Maclin
No you are the moron..you said he didn't have the speed..he has the speed to create separation but can't for other reason you god damn troglodyte
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:23 PM 05-24-2017
Why do we even acknowledge the fool? I mean, he's fun to beat the piss out of, but aren't we all tired of reasoning with the baboon?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:11 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Why do we even acknowledge the fool? I mean, he's fun to beat the piss out of, but aren't we all tired of reasoning with the baboon?
Since the mods won't take out the trash (know mo fits as well) Whack a troll is a fun diversion
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:15 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Buns:

Caption that photo
"Hey Bray, I was Sandy Cheekin Alex's wife and then gave her a Tiger Uppercunt." "She called me Sweet Daddy"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
You better go back and watch film, moron. He is very inconsistent at creating separation. His asset right now is as a possession receiver. Hopefully he improves route running and footwork from Maclin
Conley was open multiple times for big gains against PIT this year. Alex simply doesn't read defenses well.

Watch Conley. No idea why throw wasn't made, it LOOKS like the play is designed for that specific route. Big gain to Kelce, to be fair. pic.twitter.com/gih56hMgjN

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) May 23, 2017

And here he is getting separation multiple times in other games without seeing the ball.

And then there are the times he is wide open and his shitdick sees him but lacks the skill to make an accurate throw:

You're a clueless dope.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:27 AM 05-25-2017
Watching Good Morning Football on NFLNetwork. Just had a segment on Front Runner in the AFC West. Chatter centered around Bronco's, Chargers, and Raiders and their QB's.

At the end, the gal said we have not mentioned the Chiefs. They are the defending West Champs. Crickets! Commercial!

I can see this. Our 1st 10 games are tough. Mahomes after the Bye week!!!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:37 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Conley was open multiple times for big gains against PIT this year. Alex simply doesn't read defenses well.

And here he is getting separation multiple times in other games without seeing the ball.

And then there are the times he is wide open and his shitdick sees him but lacks the skill to make an accurate throw:

You're a clueless dope.
Wow. Unreal.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:38 AM 05-25-2017
Uh Alex would look like a God in Pile high with their shit QBs
[Reply]
staylor26 07:39 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Watching Good Morning Football on NFLNetwork. Just had a segment on Front Runner in the AFC West. Chatter centered around Bronco's, Chargers, and Raiders and their QB's.

At the end, the gal said we have not mentioned the Chiefs. They are the defending West Champs. Crickets! Commercial!

I can see this. Our 1st 10 games are tough. Mahomes after the Bye week!!!
Aside from a couple of games, our division basically has the same schedule though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:40 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Wow. Unreal.
#2 receivers have never, ever produced with Alex Smith. Never. Not once.

Hilarious that anyone expects Conley to produce in a year where our #1 sees his production dip and the fastest man in the NFL averages less than 10 yards per catch...but there couldn't be a common denominator in the lack of production across multiple targets...no way!
[Reply]
Coogs 07:47 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Aside from a couple of games, our division basically has the same schedule though.
Trust me, I know. Our 1st 9 though before the break is the meat of our schedule. Our last 6 is the soft part. We could be out of it by Thanksgiving if we are not careful.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:50 AM 05-25-2017
More proof that Smith sucks. Conley all over the place open and he gets nothing. Not even one TD.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:06 AM 05-25-2017
If you count Alex's real TD passes last year he had 15 minus 2 which were meaningless in garbage time in Pitt down by 40.

Here's our other TD's:

-Poe pass (1)
-Poe rush (1)
-Demetrius Harris fumble TD (1)
-Berry pick sixes (2)
-DJ pick six (1)
-Wilson ST's fake punt (1)
-Sorensen pick six (1)
-Tyreek return TD's (3)

11 ST's/defense TD's to Alex's 13 meaningful passing TD's :-)

And of Alex's 13 meaningful TD passes, 4 of those were screen passes behind the LOS and only 5 were downfield.

And that's why we traded up for Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 38
« First < 253132333435 363738 >
Up