He's got the broncos drafting 6th. I think we would be at 22
[Reply]
Coogs 06:53 PM 05-04-2017
Where is the Texans/Browns pick? #4?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:26 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
And they've got the Sharters at 18. Must not be expecting much from Dungver.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:37 PM 05-04-2017
Hey we made the playoffs!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:10 PM 05-04-2017
No Dorance Armstrong?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:26 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:49 AM 05-05-2017
"The 2018 QB class is so much better!!!"

I see a #2 overall pick who is no different that Pat Mahomes in style, production, potential or problems.

Moreover, I see 3 teams that would demand that you move heaven and earth to get those picks from them. The 49ers and Browns have done enough foundation work and it's time to get their QB. The Jets are a NY squad and they can't come out of yet another draft without a quarterback and not get barbecued by the media.

In short, if McShay is anywhere close to right, the Chiefs would have a zero percent chance of getting any of those 3. Zero. Offer them 3 firsts and 2 seconds and you probably can't get there. And your prize for doing so? Getting to 2 so you can take a couple of players who aren't appreciably better bets than Mahomes to actually succeed (oh, and you'll wait another year to find out). Because nobody's moving out of 1.1 regardless of cost if Darnold is as expected and declares, especially not all the way into the 20s.

The "wait for the '18" class crowd was just retarded.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:36 AM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I see a #2 overall pick who is no different that Pat Mahomes in style, production, potential or problems.

Moreover, I see 3 teams that would demand that you move heaven and earth to get those picks from them. The 49ers and Browns have done enough foundation work and it's time to get their QB. The Jets are a NY squad and they can't come out of yet another draft without a quarterback and not get barbecued by the media.

In short, if McShay is anywhere close to right, the Chiefs would have a zero percent chance of getting any of those 3. Zero. Offer them 3 firsts and 2 seconds and you probably can't get there. And your prize for doing so? Getting to 2 so you can take a couple of players who aren't appreciably better bets than Mahomes to actually succeed (oh, and you'll wait another year to find out). Because nobody's moving out of 1.1 regardless of cost if Darnold is as expected and declares, especially not all the way into the 20s.

It gets even worse if Darnold decides not to come out early.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:48 AM 05-05-2017

John Dorsey approves this message
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:56 AM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
John Dorsey approves this message
Dorsey was on SiriusXM yesterday and he said that the team looked at the QB classes in '18 and '19 and that helped them decide that now was the right time to make a move.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:57 AM 05-05-2017
He's got the Raiders taking a running back in the first, I guess Lynch doesn't work out in his view and apparently the Raiders D takes a big step forward .
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 AM 05-05-2017
That's going to suck for the Texans. :-) Top 5 pick and they don't have one until the 3rd round.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:01 AM 05-05-2017

My exact thoughts.

We aren't getting any of the big QB's in next year's draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up