ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 49
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:06 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I don't remember

Did we cut Neil smith or did he just abandon KC
He abandoned KC
[Reply]
Frazod 06:06 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Have you ever heard anyone say they always wanted to play for KC? Ever?
I guess you might get some people who aren't criminals that want to play for the fade now that they're finally abandoning the ghetto. Again.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:06 PM 05-02-2017
I know I know, " YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS THREAD INDEFINITELY"
[Reply]
In58men 06:06 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Jamaal Charles: “I always wanted to play for Denver”
Posted by Darin Gantt on May 2, 2017, 6:56 PM EDT
Getty Images

A lot of the goodwill Jamaal Charles built up in nine years in Kansas City might have just gone out the window.

The new Broncos running back revealed his true colors in a conference call this afternoon, admitting that his new boss was more than just a guy signing his checks.

“I always wanted to play for Denver,” Charles said, via Andrew Mason of the team’s official website. “Growing up, John Elway was one of my favorite players.”

Now, he gets to face the team which cut him twice a year, and it sounds like he relishes the opportunity.

“They say it’s a business, but it’s personal as well,” he said. “It is what is.”

Of course, there’s also the small matter of his health. Charles admitted he wasn’t ready last year, but has since had the knee cleaned up and is ready to go this season.

“I still feel like I can play ball and still keep up with the young people,” he said.

Charles played in just eight games and had 404 yards the last two seasons because of persistent knee problems, but the Broncos believe he can help their backfield. If he’s healthy, that may be the case, and the Oct. 30 trip to Kansas City for Monday Night Football and the Dec. 31 regular season finale in Denver will be that much more interesting.
Probably because the Chiefs kept ignoring the real issues with this team. The Haley and Pioli era was a fucking disaster. I don't blame for wanting to play for a different team. How many players do you think want to play for New England?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:07 PM 05-02-2017
Peters wants to play for Oakland
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:07 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I guess you might get some people who aren't criminals that want to play for the fade now that they're finally abandoning the ghetto. Again.
That and the uncomfortable fact that they're the best team in the division now.
[Reply]
seclark 06:08 PM 05-02-2017
it is what it is...business.
watch the knees.
sec
[Reply]
staylor26 06:08 PM 05-02-2017
By the time Peters is a free agent Oakland won't have a team
[Reply]
lcarus 06:08 PM 05-02-2017
Wheres that list of child predators within 5 miles of the Stadium in KC?
Cali has far and away the most sex offenders in the country. Doubling Texas, who is #2 with 66,587. A Raiders fan talking about criminals in or around a football stadium other than their own. :-)
[Reply]
rico 06:08 PM 05-02-2017
So much for retiring his jersey. So much for him being my favorite Chiefs of all time. :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:08 PM 05-02-2017
Valid point

By the time his contract is up it will be the vegas raiders so it won't matter much
[Reply]
Frazod 06:09 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
That and the uncomfortable fact that they're the best team in the division now.
Yeah, that's why we swept them. When they had Carr. And we had Alice.

That's.... yeah, they're really impressive. :-)
[Reply]
Black Bob 06:09 PM 05-02-2017
They drafted WR/RB/PR/KR Isaiah McKenzie from UGA. He is somewhere between McCluster and Hill and catches as good if not better than Charles. I just don't think Charles can beat him out at this point in his career. Denver will use him as a pass catcher out of the backfield and He is gonna be a match up nightmare for us.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 06:10 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
FU## him. Hes a self proclaimed retard.

This hurts as bad to type as it hurts to read.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:10 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, that's why we swept them. When they had Carr. And we had Alice.

That's.... yeah, they're really impressive. :-)
I know. The Chiefs were the best team in the division then.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 49
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up