ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 49
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
vailpass 09:58 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
His parting comments are what pushed most of us over the edge. Was already on shaky ground.
He is the emotional equivalent of a child. I'd feel more sorry for him than mad at him I think if roles were reversed.
I never had any idea that he was mentally challenged; it still trips me out.
[Reply]
wazu 01:05 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
He is the emotional equivalent of a child. I'd feel more sorry for him than mad at him I think if roles were reversed.
I never had any idea that he was mentally challenged; it still trips me out.
This has occurred to me as well. I've calmed down about it since, but it changed my view of him and his KC legacy. I'm sure one day he'll enter Chiefs Ring of Honor. I would have cheered wildly. Now it'll be more of a golf clap, which is sad.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:41 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Listen up, motherfuckers! Nobody does business in this town until Bug Diddy Hat says he can do business in this town!

I don't know, dude. To hear the guys on CP tell it, Jamaal's one of the dimmest bulbs ever to hit a hole. If that's true, he's probably better off not trying to make his way in the business world anywhere anyway.
This is true.

Come to think of it, Jamaal and your new LT may collectively possess the mental capacity of 1(one) 7th grade student.

Non-honor roll of course.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:52 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
This has occurred to me as well. I've calmed down about it since, but it changed my view of him and his KC legacy. I'm sure one day he'll enter Chiefs Ring of Honor. I would have cheered wildly. Now it'll be more of a golf clap, which is sad.
Or you'll go full circle by that time and all the good will outweigh the blip at the end. YOLO.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:25 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
This is true.

Come to think of it, Jamaal and your new LT may collectively possess the mental capacity of 1(one) 7th grade student.

Non-honor roll of course.
I bet that is still higher than Dee Ford's.

Remember he was on your team for all those years, imagine all the other mental midgets that are probably lurking on your roster.

Reek doesn't look like he abused the library cracking spines of their books recently.

Then there is fake gronk.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:31 PM 05-24-2017
He probably only went to the :-) so he knew he would get another shot at playing a game in arrowhead

Going to Denver gets the game on the calendar

He still has to show up and get on the field to make it there though
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:44 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
He probably only went to the :-) so he knew he would get another shot at playing a game in arrowhead

Going to Denver gets the game on the calendar

He still has to show up and get on the field to make it there though
I'm sure you're right, Jamal just wants to play in Camarohead so he's joined the Broncos. Brilliant.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:16 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Or you'll go full circle by that time and all the good will outweigh the blip at the end. YOLO.
The good? You mean a few exciting regular season wins? He was nowhere to be found in our biggest games. This should be a lesson learned to Chiefs fans about falling in love with players.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:36 PM 05-24-2017
I'm unhappy that Jamaal went to the bad guys, but it was nice of them to give him a reserved handicapped parking spot near the trainer's room.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:49 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The bitterness about JC still confounds me. Cheer the jersey, I get it, but damn.
Don't be a moron. He didn't just find a job with another NFL team, he went to the team this city has come to hate as badly, if not more, than the Raiders.

There's one of a few things at play:

1) He's to stupid to know that what he just did should cost him getting his name in the ring. I know, I know, "who gives a shit!!!" :-) Welp, when the NFL career is usually over by the time you're ~30, when he's 45 (and trying to sell used cars), he might regret this move if it costs him his name in the ring.

2) He's just mad and determined to be the girl with the brush (see below). If that's the case, he needs to know his performance in those last games (over the years those last games took!!!) lead to his current situation.

3) Perhaps fucking Denver was his only offer.

The good news for you is that he's got a chip on his shoulder and is going to kill himself trying to prove his former team wrong. Had he been given another chance in KC, he would not have risked life and limb like he will in trying to prove KC wrong.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 PM 05-24-2017
Listen up, motherfuckers! Nobody does business in this town until Bug Diddy Hat says he can do business in this town!

I don't know, dude. To hear the guys on CP tell it, Jamaal's one of the dimmest bulbs ever to hit a hole. If that's true, he's probably better off not trying to make his way in the business world anywhere anyway.
You guys have used car lots, right? He's set for his life from age 32 to 90+...

Hey, put him up in your ring, because I'll be dammed if I want him in ours after the shit the runt fuck said on his way out. The stumblin, fumblin, motherfucker! Maybe you can wrap his knees and give him a can of stickum, Lord know he needs them.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:00 PM 05-24-2017
Charles sucks and is old news.

Enjoy our sloppy seconds, Donkos
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:25 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You guys have used car lots, right? He's set for his life from age 32 to 90+...

Hey, put him up in your ring, because I'll be dammed if I want him in ours after the shit the runt fuck said on his way out. The stumblin, fumblin, motherfucker! Maybe you can wrap his knees and give him a can of stickum, Lord know he needs them.
I'm not sure we can be certain those were all genuine fumbles after hearing how much he loves the Broncos. Know what I'm sayin'?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:29 PM 05-24-2017
I'm not sure we can be certain those were all genuine fumbles after hearing how much he loves the Broncos. Know what I'm sayin'?
Because we'll never know, once he's out of the NFL perhaps we should propose LJ go up in the ring and not him. At least LJ had the class to not go and do nothing somewhere other than the Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:19 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Charles sucks and is old news.

Enjoy our sloppy seconds, Donkos

[Reply]
Page 38 of 49
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up