< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Jehu Chesson Thread*****
Dante84 11:48 AM 04-29-2017
Updates to come

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:00 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
"skills to potentially develop into a No. 3 or No. 4 reciever."

Don't we have a whole team full of No. 3 and No. 4 receivers already?
DAT, Robinson and Wilson are more like #6 & #7 receivers
[Reply]
ILChief 12:01 PM 04-29-2017
I know nothing about this guy but I love it that ears drafting offensive skillvplayers
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:02 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by iSavedLatin:
I've watched tons of tape on him and absolutely love everything about him. He's worked as a returner as well as the top receiver for the Wolverines. He was coming back from injury last year which limited his production and prevented him from duplicating his 2015 breakout season. He's a competitor and plays with great energy. He was considered by many as the cog that made the Wolverines offense run. He does everything well and will be an excellent target for Mahomes. He's not a project at all and I expect him to contribute some this season and make Maclin expendable next year. Tall, fast, great hands, wins up top, great with the ball in his hands, one of the best route runners in CFB, max effort blocker, works the middle without fear, and will stretch defenses over the top. Love, love, love this pick.
Excellent post. Jehu can develop into exactly the type of WR that Mahomes will need.
[Reply]
ILChief 12:02 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Don't know much about him, but I do know our WRs lacked quality depth
True but their QB does them no favors
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:02 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
"skills to potentially develop into a No. 3 or No. 4 reciever."

Don't we have a whole team full of No. 3 and No. 4 receivers already?
Most of them dudes are probably at the end of their contracts.
[Reply]
ILChief 12:03 PM 04-29-2017
Goodbye Albert Wilson?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:03 PM 04-29-2017
Mel Kiper "Thought he'd be the early round pick and not the other WR".
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:03 PM 04-29-2017
This is the first choice that has really made me say meh.

It's Day 3 though and they had more picks than they needed so what the fuck ever.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:03 PM 04-29-2017
Already has a Master's degree in business.
[Reply]
tk13 12:04 PM 04-29-2017
Both Kiper and McShay complimented him as having great talent, McShay said elite intangibles and argued there isn't a WR in the draft who puts more effort into run blocking.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:04 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Goodbye Albert Wilson?
Pretty sure they can walk away from that tender with no cap hit, so.. yeah. Training Camp battle pending.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:04 PM 04-29-2017
I've watched a lot of him (obviously...) and I love the pick. He's a year removed from a knee injury (2105 citrus bowl), and I didn't think he ever looked 100% in 2016. He's a really good blocker and he catches pretty much everything within reach. Look at his 2016 tape and you'd question his speed and quickness. Look at his 2015 tape and you definitely would not. Assuming he gets back to that 2015 form (no reason he shouldn't...), we may have locked WR2 down for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:05 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This is the first choice that has really made me say meh.

It's Day 3 though and they had more picks than they needed so what the fuck ever.
Wilson, Robinson and DAT are garbage WR's.

I'd rather have him at #4 behind Maclin, Conley and Hill because he has elite size and speed.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:06 PM 04-29-2017
as much as I love my Chiefs, truth is that Maclin only put up 500 yards last year and 2 touchdowns and has been nothing special in KC. Hill IS special, but as is today he's still a gadget player. I don't believe in any WR on this roster below these two.

Bring us a DeAndre Hopkins or a Julio Jones, and tell me you remember wanting Jeremy Maclin to be our top dog.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:06 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by iSavedLatin:
I've watched tons of tape on him and absolutely love everything about him. He's worked as a returner as well as the top receiver for the Wolverines. He was coming back from injury last year which limited his production and prevented him from duplicating his 2015 breakout season. He's a competitor and plays with great energy. He was considered by many as the cog that made the Wolverines offense run. He does everything well and will be an excellent target for Mahomes. He's not a project at all and I expect him to contribute some this season and make Maclin expendable next year. Tall, fast, great hands, wins up top, great with the ball in his hands, one of the best route runners in CFB, max effort blocker, works the middle without fear, and will stretch defenses over the top. Love, love, love this pick.
You're related to him, aren't you?

Literally nobody else is saying this. Nobody anywhere at all. Ever.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up