ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>DeShone Kizer: I have Tom Brady’s brain in Cam Newton’s body
Quesadilla Joe 02:40 PM 04-20-2017
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-newtons-body/

Spoiler!

:-) At least he's confident.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:50 PM 04-20-2017
50 year old hookers in the red light district. :-)

Well done Crow. Well done.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:09 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
50 year old hookers in the red light district. :-)

Well done Crow. Well done.
Them bitches are fast.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:10 PM 04-20-2017
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Kizer is going to be the best QB to come out of the 2017 draft.
Boom
[Reply]
OldSchool 12:55 AM 04-21-2017
:-)

So good he couldn't do shit for Notre Dame.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:34 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
:-)

So good he couldn't do shit for Notre Dame.
How many National Championships do Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlesburger, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Matt Stafford, and Phillip Rivers have combined? For that matter, how many do Trubisky, Mahomes, and Webb have?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:52 AM 04-21-2017
I don't see the big deal. The guys HC won't even give him a vote of confidence so he has to do it himself.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:49 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't see the big deal. The guys HC won't even give him a vote of confidence so he has to do it himself.
I really don't either. He has to try and sell himself somehow because he couldn't stay on the field last year to show how great he is.
[Reply]
SAGA45 08:54 AM 04-21-2017
How many National Championships do Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlesburger, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Matt Stafford, and Phillip Rivers have combined? For that matter, how many do Trubisky, Mahomes, and Webb have?
And to seal it....how many does AJ McCarron have?
[Reply]
wazu 10:37 AM 04-22-2017
Eh, I like the confidence/ambition.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:43 AM 04-24-2017
Good interview with Kizer here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gest-advantage

Follow link for video. Im impressed with how he handled those questions regarding his statements on Brady and Cam, as well as how he explained losing is an advantage for him.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:31 AM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Good interview with Kizer here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gest-advantage

Follow link for video. Im impressed with how he handled those questions regarding his statements on Brady and Cam, as well as how he explained losing is an advantage for him.
So does that mean you're off the Cooper Rush hype train?
[Reply]
OldSchool 11:11 AM 04-24-2017
So now you're saying that Kizer is the next HOF caliber QB? jfc
[Reply]
SAGA45 01:54 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
So does that mean you're off the Cooper Rush hype train?
lol! Nope! Just have a gut feeling the Chiefs draft that dude...either him or Dobbs. I'll let it go when he's on another team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:06 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
lol! Nope! Just have a gut feeling the Chiefs draft that dude...either him or Dobbs. I'll let it go when he's on another team.
"Just a gut feeling"

Is it a gut feeling, or are you just taking the shittiest game managery QBs in a given draft class and saying, "Yup. There's Andy Reid's QB! I got a feeling, man!"

What's more is are you going to do this every fucking year? Look at all the QBs with 5th-7th round grades and pick the one with the highest floor to be the QB the Chiefs draft that year?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:34 PM 04-24-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
So now you're saying that Kizer is the next HOF caliber QB? jfc
How is my calling out your comment of "so good he couldn't do shit for Notre Dame" as the dumbest fucking thing you've posted in awhile in any way me saying that Kizer is a HOF caliber QB? I was simply pointing out that most good/great QBs don't play on college teams that have a lot of success. I could have used a different list of players like Tony Romo, Kirk Cousins, Matt Stafford, and Derek Carr to make my point.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up