ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:12 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Fish, you seem to be the expert in this equipment. Do you have any input for me? So far, all I have are 3rd grade insults from that brain dead neanderthal that goes by Jewish Rabbi.
Buy one from BB/Target. Follow the multiple instructions in this and other threads. I was a little afraid to dip my toe in the water as I purchased a "loaded" box. It was a POS. Like the one you got.

I asked Fish all kinds of questions via PM and in about a month had sideloaded 5 different sticks for all the TV's in my house.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:13 AM 05-25-2017
What is up with this update?
[Reply]
Fish 08:43 AM 05-25-2017
Fish, you seem to be the expert in this equipment. Do you have any input for me? So far, all I have are 3rd grade insults from that brain dead neanderthal that goes by Jewish Rabbi.
For support purposes, I'll need you to answer a simple question so as to verify you are human. What's the approximate age of the Earth?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
For support purposes, I'll need you to answer a simple question so as to verify you are human. What's the approximate age of the Earth?
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:00 AM 05-25-2017
:-) You know my answer already.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:55 AM 06-06-2017
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Also, last night I used my live tv add on app "Mobdro". It was crystal clear and I watched both games in near HD. It had a half dozen short stalls, or refreshes, but it didn't really interrupt my viewing experience.

I'm starting to play around a lot with the add on apps. It's great fun.
I just discovered this app. Has anyone else tried it? It looks pretty good. You can stream just about any channel that you want, including OTA networks, cable networks, premium networks, and dozens more from other countries such as Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, etc... Anyone else have any experience with it?
[Reply]
Fish 05:29 PM 06-06-2017
I just discovered this app. Has anyone else tried it? It looks pretty good. You can stream just about any channel that you want, including OTA networks, cable networks, premium networks, and dozens more from other countries such as Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, etc... Anyone else have any experience with it?
KODI addon for it doesn't work. But the Android apk does. I use it on my phone. If you have a FireTV, you can install it by sideloading, and then use any KODI skin that allows for Android apps to be linked within KODI. I set it up this way for my dad. So he has links within KODI that will launch this and Netflix, etc. directly from the KODI menu.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:23 PM 06-06-2017
KODI addon for it doesn't work. But the Android apk does. I use it on my phone. If you have a FireTV, you can install it by sideloading, and then use any KODI skin that allows for Android apps to be linked within KODI. I set it up this way for my dad. So he has links within KODI that will launch this and Netflix, etc. directly from the KODI menu.
I have it already. I actually bought a Firestick gen 2 already loaded just the other day. It is loaded as a separate app on the Firestick under my apps. I just click on it instead of clicking on Kodi. Works just great. I paid $65 for it loaded. I felt that it was worth it. I mentioned before that I am just getting into this, so a preloaded setup is a great starter device for me. I will still mess around with the first one I bought. I will just use Fusion to put the apps that I like on this Firestick on it. One will go in my living room, the other in my bedroom.
[Reply]
thabear04 07:18 PM 06-09-2017
http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.
[Reply]
Fish 09:17 PM 06-09-2017
I have it already. I actually bought a Firestick gen 2 already loaded just the other day. It is loaded as a separate app on the Firestick under my apps. I just click on it instead of clicking on Kodi. Works just great. I paid $65 for it loaded. I felt that it was worth it. I mentioned before that I am just getting into this, so a preloaded setup is a great starter device for me. I will still mess around with the first one I bought. I will just use Fusion to put the apps that I like on this Firestick on it. One will go in my living room, the other in my bedroom.
You are doing exactly what I described. It's loaded as a FireTV app, not a KODI addon. If you go to this address: https://www.mobdro.to/ you can download the Mobdro app .apk and sideload it no differently than KODI, and save yourself an instant $65. Because that shit is free. You paid $65 for no reason. The Earth is ~13.8 billion years old. These are facts.
[Reply]
Fish 09:19 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.
What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:56 PM 06-09-2017
What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.
I have kodi-17.1-Krypton
[Reply]
Fish 10:07 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I have kodi-17.1-Krypton
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:53 PM 06-09-2017
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
It's on auto update Exodus is 3.1.15 the show that I watch don't work are Gotham and flash on the movies I tried to play Rogue One and the same thing like Phoenix give me a link to pair.

Also Phoenix I click a movie and it give me the Openload stream authorization
And to play this video then give me a link to pair.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:18 PM 06-10-2017
You are doing exactly what I described. It's loaded as a FireTV app, not a KODI addon. If you go to this address: https://www.mobdro.to/ you can download the Mobdro app .apk and sideload it no differently than KODI, and save yourself an instant $65. Because that shit is free. You paid $65 for no reason. The Earth is ~13.8 billion years old. These are facts.
Well, I had to buy the fire stick anyway. That was $40 of the 65. He put Modbro, Kodi, and a whole lotta great add-ons and has it all setup for me. I was glad to pay an extra $25 for that. I've blown more than that and had much less to show for it. Lol
[Reply]
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up