ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Media Center>Preacher...
unlurking 06:23 PM 10-30-2015
Mentioned in the bigger comic book thread, but figure it probably deserves it's own thread.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:43 AM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'd start a condolence thread for the co-creator of Preacher, Steve Dillon, if I thought cosmo could refrain from shitting it up.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/preacher-co-c...-54-1788102990
Man...who dies from a ruptured appendix anymore? I kinda thought we'd figured out how to avoid that sort of thing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:07 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Man...who dies from a ruptured appendix anymore? I kinda thought we'd figured out how to avoid that sort of thing.
I went to the doctor for stomach pain (mind you it was a military hospital) and sat in the ER for like 2 hours. Doctor put me on morphine for the pain and sent me back for some scans. Come back and says that he can't see anything that should be causing the pain.....so he sends me home. Next morning....I get a call from my wife (who works at said military hospital). She's yelling at me to get to the hospital immediately. They read my scans wrong and I had appendicitis. Had surgery within 6 hours of getting there.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:48 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I went to the doctor for stomach pain (mind you it was a military hospital) and sat in the ER for like 2 hours. Doctor put me on morphine for the pain and sent me back for some scans. Come back and says that he can't see anything that should be causing the pain.....so he sends me home. Next morning....I get a call from my wife (who works at said military hospital). She's yelling at me to get to the hospital immediately. They read my scans wrong and I had appendicitis. Had surgery within 6 hours of getting there.
:-)That could have gone seriously wrong for you. Glad they caught it in time.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:35 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
When I was in the Army a friend of mine died of stomach cancer because the doctors at sick call kept giving him prilosec or some other shit and sending him back to work. They finally accused him of malingering and did the tests to try and make a case to kick him out. By that time it was too late. Fucker lived through two tours in Iraq and three in Afghanistan and gets beat by the Army.
[Reply]
kepp 03:00 PM 04-06-2017
One of my favorite scenes from season 1:

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:41 AM 04-25-2017
Just watched the whole season on Hulu. Pretty fun.

The sign out in front of the church had some funny ones.

Jesus is coming. Run!
[Reply]
Rausch 08:46 AM 04-25-2017
The entire first season was an origin story.

It's been like 15 years since I've read this but I don't think they've even gone as far as issue 4 yet in the comix...
[Reply]
vailpass 04:36 PM 04-25-2017
Did you know that the guy who plays the preacher and the girl who plays Tulip are married irl since 2010?
Until recently I did not.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:24 PM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Did you know that the guy who plays the preacher and the girl who plays Tulip are married irl since 2010?
Until recently I did not.
Married, or dating?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:27 PM 05-23-2017
Most of these 'hey guys, we're getting ready' featurettes are a waste of time, but this one has plenty of great visuals in it's own right. Plus, never too much gazing up Ruth Negga.

[Reply]
Rausch 06:00 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Plus, never too much gazing up Ruth Negga.
I firmly believe she'll be the next Halley Berry only a better actress...
[Reply]
Bowser 10:52 PM 06-25-2017
Well that's one way to break into the new season. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:54 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Well that's one way to break into the new season. :-)
And episode 2 is on tonight.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:12 AM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:49 PM 06-26-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
The chick asking the audience question in the yellow hoodie was ADORABLE.

I'd like to invite her to a nice seafood dinner.
Attached: Talking Preacher.jpg (75.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up