ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 335
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRichard 09:32 PM 04-11-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
This girl has some good videos on the back stories of all of the different families.

Would
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:41 AM 04-12-2015
So uh, the first four episodes have leaked on various locations of cyberspace (HBO got jobbed by a shitheel from the press).

Everyone best be keeping a watchful eye for spoilers over the next few weeks (apparently there are pretty major narrative divergences coming this season).
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:41 AM 04-12-2015
Finally, tonight we get to see how far they are going to stray from the books. My neighbor is having a Game of Thrones premiere watch party. It will be the first time I've watched GOT live with a group of people. What are you doing? Anything?
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:15 PM 04-12-2015
i got my dvr set. I was thinking of just blackmarketing them, but im going to just wait for Live TV to watch them. Got free hbo for a year, so im good too go lol
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:27 AM 04-13-2015
Snow gained a ton of support from the Wildings by the mercy he showed their leader on the stake.

It almost seems like Jon Snow and the Mother of Dragons are heading for a collision course of some kind. Will they be fighting or marrying each other? :-)

I havn't read the book so ......

Arya off learning how to kill from the league of assassins?
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 01:05 PM 04-13-2015
So - I've never pirated something off the internet before, and tried to find copies of the other new episodes this morning online.

I found them on Piratebay, but it wanted to charge me $50 / month for the media player.

Is that for real? Where can I find these things without downloading a ton of viruses on my machine?
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:20 PM 04-13-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
So - I've never pirated something off the internet before, and tried to find copies of the other new episodes this morning online.

I found them on Piratebay, but it wanted to charge me $50 / month for the media player.

Is that for real? Where can I find these things without downloading a ton of viruses on my machine?
That's not how it works. Search "Game of Thrones S05E02". Stay with the site and avoid any popups.
[Reply]
The Bunk 01:21 PM 04-13-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
It almost seems like Jon Snow and the Mother of Dragons are heading for a collision course of some kind. Will they be fighting or marrying each other? :-)
The former is almost assured to happen. The latter, if some of the theories are true would be... icky.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:04 PM 04-13-2015
Originally Posted by The Bunk:
The former is almost assured to happen. The latter, if some of the theories are true would be... icky.
Though par for the course.
[Reply]
Brock 06:24 PM 04-13-2015
Wow. They've really fucked this thing up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:13 PM 04-13-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Snow gained a ton of support from the Wildings by the mercy he showed their leader on the stake.

I havn't read the book so ......

Arya off learning how to kill from the league of assassins?
Dude there are tons of spoilers in here. GTFO. You will thank me later.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:17 PM 04-13-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
Wow. They've really fucked this thing up.
It is defintitly vereing way off the book course this season. Thats all find and dandy to have alternate timelines and endings from the books. Just don't be spoiling GRR's book timeline.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:32 PM 04-13-2015
um... they just killed Mance Rayder. WHAT??? :-)
[Reply]
Brock 08:35 PM 04-13-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
um... they just killed Mance Rayder. WHAT??? :-)
No shit. I'm embarrassed for them.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:36 PM 04-13-2015
Anyone else watched the next three episodes?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 335
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up