ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 335
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
kcchiefsus 08:22 PM 03-25-2015
I was just watching The Wire and saw an actor that looked familiar. I had to look up his IMDB to figure out it was Littlefinger.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:29 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
I was just watching The Wire and saw an actor that looked familiar. I had to look up his IMDB to figure out it was Littlefinger.
Yeah, Carcetti is a major character in the show's run
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:02 AM 03-30-2015
I just shared in the non-spoiler thread, but figured you'd all get a kick out of it. I can't ready anything in here though since I haven't read the books.

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
A friend told me to watch this and to pretend it was the Lannister children in happier times. I did, and I'm a better man for it.

[Reply]
tomahawk kid 02:58 PM 03-30-2015
So - have the re-confirmed the Lady Stoneheart ISN'T appearing in Season 5?

I know there was scuttlebutt some months back that she could indeed appear?
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 10:06 AM 03-31-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
So - have the re-confirmed the Lady Stoneheart ISN'T appearing in Season 5?

I know there was scuttlebutt some months back that she could indeed appear?
I haven't heard one way or the other, officially. But I think it's best if we all let this one go. Unfortunately, I don't think it's happening.
[Reply]
Hawk 08:40 AM 04-06-2015
No Lady Stoneheart I don't think. That's why they are sending Jaime off to Dorne on the show. He's never going to meet up with Lady Stoneheart, so they could send him wherever they wanted to occupy his part of the story.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:17 AM 04-06-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, Carcetti is a major character in the show's run
Watching the Wire after Game of Thrones almost ruined that character for me. Carcetti was somewhat slimy, but I always felt like he was even slimier due to the Littlefinger residue.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:05 PM 04-08-2015
This thread is obsolete!!

http://www.avclub.com/article/google...ents-sy-217724
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:42 PM 04-09-2015

[Reply]
tomahawk kid 03:14 PM 04-09-2015
Promo's look awesome.

Has anyone heard anything about Griff or Young Griff appearing in Season 5?
[Reply]
Sorter 03:20 PM 04-09-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
Promo's look awesome.

Has anyone heard anything about Griff or Young Griff appearing in Season 5?
Think Young Griff went the way of Lady Stoneheart, sadly.

not thrilled about what that means for the books.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:24 PM 04-09-2015
Originally Posted by Sorter:

There in lies the biggest issue with the show for book readers. I still wouldn't be shocked to see stone heart. Although that might be a commitment they aren't interested in. Griff is another cool story but a slow build. Hopefully they just go a million miles in a different direction than Martin so we don't have to read into characters not appearing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:49 AM 04-10-2015
This girl has some good videos on the back stories of all of the different families.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:10 AM 04-10-2015
Originally Posted by Sorter:

No shit.

How the hell much energy have we wasted on Griff and Prince Aegon if they don't even have them in the friggen show?

Clearly that one's going to peter out. That sucks. I liked both of those guys.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 02:02 PM 04-11-2015
:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 335
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up