ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 333 of 335
« First < 233283323329330331332333 334335 >
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:13 PM 05-22-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I''d say that's a virtual certainty at this point.

We talked about it a while back in this thread, but the walkers and their wights seem to have little to no defense against dragons. It wouldn't make for a great story if they just show up and wipe them all out.

So I'm guessing one of the dragons will die, either in war with Cersei/Euron or the wights will overrun them somehow where it'll be risen from the dead. I'd also guess it'll be Rhaegel or Viserion. That would be a hell of a twist and give the walkers some firepower but not too much for Drogon to deal with..
Or they could just swarm the dragons in wights or Dragons coming from much warmer climates become slow and lethargic when exposed to cold and well the white walkers bring winter with them.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:52 AM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Or they could just swarm the dragons in wights or Dragons coming from much warmer climates become slow and lethargic when exposed to cold and well the white walkers bring winter with them.
How do dragons handle the cold? Probably not very well would be my guess.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:57 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
How do dragons handle the cold? Probably not very well would be my guess.
Can't they just heat up everything around them with their breath of death. God I could have used that instant heat at my daughter's softball game last night. It was cold as shit!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:29 AM 05-24-2017

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:29 AM 05-24-2017
They're supposed to be fire made flesh.

We saw the white walker kind of put out the fires at Hardhome when he entered the tent, but we're talking about a fucking dragon here LOL
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:30 AM 05-24-2017
There's a new trailer out, by the way, if someone can embed.

Looks awesome, as usual.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:33 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They're supposed to be fire made flesh.

We saw the white walker kind of put out the fires at Hardhome when he entered the tent, but we're talking about a ****ing dragon here LOL
^
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That said, I'm one of those numbskulls that thinks we actually saw a slight glimpse of the Night King's Ice Dragon at the Battle of Hardhome. It was brief, just a glimpse of something stirring in the clouds, but it was there.
yo dawg

[Reply]
Fish 12:02 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If he doesn't already have one, this is practically the only way the Night King can compete against three flame throwing dragons, you'd think (unless he has the TRUE Dragonbinder at his disposal).

That said, I'm one of those numbskulls that thinks we actually saw a slight glimpse of the Night King's Ice Dragon at the Battle of Hardhome. It was brief, just a glimpse of something stirring in the clouds, but it was there. And also, how did all of those Wildlings that got stuck outside the gate die and get turned so quickly, if not for the ice blast from an Ice Dragon?

http://imgur.com/Xt2gC8Z

[Reply]
Fish 12:06 PM 05-24-2017
Fuck yeah!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:08 PM 05-24-2017
LOL Love that.

100,000 Dothraki sceamers with three big fucking dragons soaring overhead.

This shit is about to be a wrap.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:09 PM 05-24-2017
But watch book Euron summon a kraken or some shit
[Reply]
vailpass 01:08 PM 05-24-2017
Gendry's gonna' get off the boat and do some king's blood stuff with Melisandre.
[Reply]
seaofred 03-05-2019, 10:28 AM
This message has been deleted by seaofred. Reason: I'm dumb.
BigRedChief 09:40 PM 11-29-2021
George R.R. Martin flew to New York to 'beg' an HBO executive to make 'Game of Thrones' 10 seasons long, according to his agent

George would fly to New York to have lunch with Plepler, to beg him to do ten seasons of ten episodes because there was enough material for it and to tell him it would be a more satisfying and more entertaining experience," Haas told Miller.

Dan and Dave were tired, rightfully so," Haas said in Miller's book. "They were done, and wanted to move on, so they cut it short and then negotiations became, how many seasons can we stretch this out? Because of course HBO wanted more."

Haas added: "George loves Dan and Dave, but after season five, he did start to worry about the path they were going because George knows where the story goes. He started saying, 'You're not following my template.'"

The rest here:
https://www.insider.com/george-rr-ma...easons-2021-11
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:48 PM 11-29-2021
This has reignited the hate train for D&D.

But it sure would have helped if GRRM applied the same concern towards, I dunno, finishing the books?
[Reply]
Page 333 of 335
« First < 233283323329330331332333 334335 >
Up