ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 354
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Rausch 06:22 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Which is certainly enough to be punished, maybe lose your license. But criminal charges between two consenting adults?
I watch women being walked out of my prison about every 2 to 3 months for fucking inmates.

Their crimes don't seem to matter. At all.

The one common denominator is the woman not getting attention outside of work and her having some perception of control at work.

And this is like 95% white women, just like these teacher cases. You don't see latino, asian, or ME women doing this. Perhaps once or twice a year you see a black gal walked out but most of those are cases where the background check failed and there's some connection...
[Reply]
TLO 06:55 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:

And this is like 95% white women.
Racist :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:08 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Racist :-):-):-):-)
Once I found out a man had been jailed for teaching his pug to Sieg Heil I taught both our dogs to do so...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:14 AM 05-24-2017
Every time I see this thread bumped I'm reminded that I never had teachers worth banging......
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:59 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
She teaches middle school, he's 18, he's in a high school. Did I miss something? Where does 19 play into things? "Legal age of consent", 18 years old (vote and die for your country), 21 years old (drink), now 19 years old (**** your teacher)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Master race my Lilly white ass.
[Reply]
TLO 05-24-2017, 10:42 AM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
GloryDayz 09:00 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The same reason your shrink shouldn't be screwing you (at any age.)
I'm not seeing that connection here. She wasn't his teacher.

Sorry, consenting adults.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:40 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm not seeing that connection here. She wasn't his teacher.

Sorry, consenting adults.
Seems like the letter of the law isn't the spirit of the law.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:17 AM 05-25-2017
18 is now illegal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:24 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
18 is now illegal?

Asking for a friend?

:-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:27 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Every time I see this thread bumped I'm reminded that I never had teachers worth banging......

[Reply]
scho63 09:42 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I had two smoking hot teachers over the years, one when I was in 9th grade Miss Healy, about 24-25 at the time . I got caught looking down her blouse one day in English while she was leaning over my desk reading something I wrote. She was not subtle and stood up, looked at me directly in the eye with anger while she buttoned the button near the top that was undone. I had a sad look on my face. Didn't see nipple. :-)

Also the summer AFTER I graduated I made out with one of the hottest teachers in high school, Miss Walsh. She was only 23 or so. We met when she was with a small group of other hot teachers at a club in Belmar NJ at the Jersey Shore called Montego Bay. She was getting drunk on Jack and Cokes, I asked her to dance a slow dance, the place was packed and suddenly we started sucking face.

The other teachers found us on the dance floor in the sea of humanity and dragged me off her and got her out of there. :-) Fun times for sure!
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:10 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by sedated:
Wait, so they had sex and THEN she was giving him a BJ?
I was thinking the same damn thing.

Hahaha
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 11:12 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
I had two smoking hot teachers over the years, one when I was in 9th grade Miss Healy, about 24-25 at the time . I got caught looking down her blouse one day in English while she was leaning over my desk reading something I wrote. She was not subtle and stood up, looked at me directly in the eye with anger while she buttoned the button near the top that was undone. I had a sad look on my face. Didn't see nipple. :-)

Also the summer AFTER I graduated I made out with one of the hottest teachers in high school, Miss Walsh. She was only 23 or so. We met when she was with a small group of other hot teachers at a club in Belmar NJ at the Jersey Shore called Montego Bay. She was getting drunk on Jack and Cokes, I asked her to dance a slow dance, the place was packed and suddenly we started sucking face.

The other teachers found us on the dance floor in the sea of humanity and dragged me off her and got her out of there. :-) Fun times for sure!

Find pics asshole :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:48 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Asking for a friend?

:-)

He was just curious. :-)

[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 12:14 PM 05-25-2017
Chemistry Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Having Sex with 17-Year-Old Student in Car
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-student-car/

A Florida Chemistry teacher was arrested Thursday night after she allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old student in a car.
Tiffany Michelle Geliga, 35, was charged with two counts of sexual assault by a person 24 years of age or older on a 16 or 17-year-old victim, WFLA reported.

Police began investigating Geliga after Port St. Lucie High School administrators told them that a 17-year-old student’s mother contacted the school to report that the teacher texted her son many times at odd hours.

The woman said she believed nothing happened between her son and Geliga but suspected that she had an inappropriate relationship with another student.

School officials questioned that 17-year-old boy, who admitted to having sex with Geliga two times in her car on separate occasions and met her off campus in late April or early May, WPTV reports.

He added that he also received late-night phone calls and text messages from Geliga.

Investigators said the victim met Geliga two months ago when she began tutoring him at Indian River State College in Port St. Lucie, the Palm Beach Post reported.

They reportedly started text messaging each other after the victim sent a message requesting Geliga’s assistance in making an introduction to a female student.

Police initiated a controlled phone call between the 17-year-old and Geliga in which they monitored their conversation.

On the call, Geliga told the student she had “never done anything inappropriate with other students — just you,” and acknowledged that she had a sexual relationship with him. She then offered to foot the bill for a stay at a West Palm Beach hotel.

Geliga was released from the St. Lucie County Jail after she posted $30,000 bail Friday.

Geliga started teaching at Port St. Lucie High School back in August 2014 and is reportedly married with two children.
[Reply]
Page 138 of 354
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Up