Los Angeles Chargers

Spoiler!

Oakland Raiders
Spoiler!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...akland-raiders
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Lol, its posts like this that reminds me of why I call chiefs fans posters like you "clowns." Siemian will be in a new offense with a better oline and a half way decent running game. You and I have absolutely no way of knowing if Siemian has peaked or not. He's not Smith, he's young and still learning. He's already better than Smith so we know Siemian's floor, and that's it.
Truth even from a Bronco homer.

The double standard around these parts is incredulous.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:02 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Truth even from a Bronco homer.

The double standard around these parts is incredulous.
SMH. I think you have became a Dink home yourself. You sure post like one.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:25 PM 05-25-2017
Lol, its posts like this that reminds me of why I call chiefs fans posters like you "clowns." Siemian will be in a new offense with a better oline and a half way decent running game. You and I have absolutely no way of knowing if Siemian has peaked or not. He's not Smith, he's young and still learning. He's already better than Smith so we know Siemian's floor, and that's it.
Semenboy sucked once teams had tape on him...he cant run either. He went 3-5 to finish the season. There is a reason why he wasn't drafted until the 7th...limited athletic ability. Smith is the superior athlete and is mobile..its why he was drafted #1 overall. Your comparison sucks and is rooted in fantasy...

You can rationalize him all you want...but the truth is he's only starting because you dont have anyone else. Trust me...I want him to start for the Donks.
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:54 PM 05-25-2017
How can you know his floor if he's in a new offense? You're sure he can't be worse?

Hot takes by Simple Jack.
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:55 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Semenboy sucked once teams had tape on him...he cant run either. He went 3-5 to finish the season. There is a reason why he wasn't drafted until the 7th...limited athletic ability. Smith is the superior athlete and is mobile..its why he was drafted #1 overall. Your comparison sucks and is rooted in fantasy...

You can rationalize him all you want...but the truth is he's only starting because you dont have anyone else. Trust me...I want him to start for the Donks.
It's almost like you have Greg Robinson writing your retorts here. Jeebus. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 05-26-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

That's always funny. "Once they got tape on him..."

As if he is that mysterious in how he plays QB.

Trevor was 8-6 in his 14 starts, let's break them down in 5 week chunks:

Starts 1-5: 4-1 record
1,054 passing yards 7 TD / 3 INT

Starts 6-10: 3-2 record
1,342 passing yards 8 TD / 4 INT

Starts 11-14: 1-3 record
1,005 passing yards, 3 TD / 3 INT

End of season, he's beat up and playing behind a wretched OL with no ground game during a tough stretch with NE and @ Chiefs.

Figured him out with game tape? I doubt it, more like the team was beat up and on fumes offensively at that point. But, run with it however you like.

Smith might very well be a superior athlete, but he sucks as a QB and with 130 fewer starts - Trevor proved to be every bit as effective, and with a greater ability to open up down field.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:18 PM 05-26-2017
I give the Broncos a negative F minus grade.

Fuck the Broncos
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up