ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry, Houtston & Peters Not at Voluntary OTAs
Meatloaf 12:37 PM 05-23-2017
As per Terez Paylor via Arrowhead Addict.

Just thought I'd post this as a quick FYI. Carry on.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 09:18 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-) Maybe we should let 2PM fully learn the playbook first?
Most offenses run about 45% of their plays as run plays.. thats half the playbook.. A High School QB can hand the ball off... unless you're to stupid to remember if the RB is running to the right or left of you...

Plenty of QB's have grasped playbooks as rookies.. let's stop making excuses
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 10:25 PM 06-16-2017
Bad mechanics and inconsistent mechanics are different things. At times Mahomes has perfect mechanics.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 11:09 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Most offenses run about 45% of their plays as run plays.. thats half the playbook.. A High School QB can hand the ball off... unless you're to stupid to remember if the RB is running to the right or left of you...

Plenty of QB's have grasped playbooks as rookies.. let's stop making excuses
Fucking idiot
[Reply]
JakeF 09:28 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Bad mechanics and inconsistent mechanics are different things.
Not in the NFL, inconsistent is bad in the NFL.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:10 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Philip Rivers has "bad" mechanics and does just fine
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:43 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by JakeF:
It was reported 2PM has spent the last 6 months working on his footwork and throwing motion (mechanics) because he felt or was told that his current style would not transition well to the NFL.

Is he perfect now? Probably not and still needs a lot of work, but he spends every single day trying to get better.

By the first preseason game, I think we will see a much-improved 2PM over last year in college and have a really good idea how great this kid will be.
[Reply]
-King- 03:23 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's almost like exceptions to rules exist
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
JakeF 04:52 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Of course, Mahomes might do just fine as well. Doesn't mean that his poor mechanics are a good thing. Aaron Rodgers still uses his bad habits every so often so that he can make throws from a bad position. Rodger also learned to throw with good mechanics whenever he can though. We need to push Mahomes to follow the example of Rodgers as much as possible. Mahomes isn't going to be able to sit as long as Rodgers did though.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:21 PM 06-17-2017
It was reported 2PM has spent the last 6 months working on his footwork and throwing motion (mechanics) because he felt or was told that his current style would not transition well to the NFL.

Is he perfect now? Probably not and still needs a lot of work, but he spends every single day trying to get better.

By the first preseason game, I think we will see a much-improved 2PM over last year in college and have a really good idea how great this kid will be.
When he took his first snaps in 2014 for the Red Raiders, Mahomes was, by his own admission, “not going through the progressions and just running around and throwing the ball"

Mahomes is the classic Boom or Bust type player... big arm but has happy feet... Some say he's Jamarcus Russell II - His green light he had in college to scramble and play sand lot football and just "chuck" the ball in the air won't work in the NFL

Until he is able to to learn to stand tall in the pocket and deliver strikes he's gonna go down the Russell, RGIII path-
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:07 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
When he took his first snaps in 2014 for the Red Raiders, Mahomes was, by his own admission, “not going through the progressions and just running around and throwing the ball"

Mahomes is the classic Boom or Bust type player... big arm but has happy feet... Some say he's Jamarcus Russell II - His green light he had in college to scramble and play sand lot football and just "chuck" the ball in the air won't work in the NFL

Until he is able to to learn to stand tall in the pocket and deliver strikes he's gonna go down the Russell, RGIII path-
:-) So he is going to show up to camp fat and never learn the playbook?

This post is the only time I have ever heard 2PM compared to JaFatass.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:24 PM 06-17-2017
:-) So he is going to show up to camp fat and never learn the playbook?

This post is the only time I have ever heard 2PM compared to JaFatass.
Yeah, and he's a 37 year old black man from Mobile, Alabama.

Geez, I'm starting to think we messed up.

C'mon dude, not every analogy or comparison is universal or comprehensive.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:57 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, and he's a 37 year old black man from Mobile, Alabama.

Geez, I'm starting to think we messed up.

C'mon dude, not every analogy or comparison is universal or comprehensive.
My bad, I should have dug deeper,,, let's see,,,, both were drafted first round and both are Qb's.

Yep, Ying and Yang - mirror images of each other.

I can see why "some" are comparing the two. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:01 PM 06-17-2017
My bad, I should have dug deeper,,, let's see,,,, both were drafted first round and both are Qb's.

Yep, Ying and Yang - mirror images of each other.

I can see why "some" are comparing the two. :-)
Yin and Yang, hillbilly.

Yin and Yang.

And it's not "mirror image", Bozo, it's about duality.

And you try to pass yourself off as a writer?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 PM 06-17-2017
Minicamp podcast:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=386572760

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up